Chapter 16 <3

As I changed in the bathroom, I could hear Neito sitting outside the door with the cat. Occasionally, I would hear him whisper things like, "no matter what Y/n names you, youre still gonna be Neito Jr." It was very... odd to say the least.
"Please stop talking to the cat like that, its weird," I said through the door, wriggling into my shirt.
"What do you mean its weird?"
"I mean that Im starting to get afraid for my saftey since Im gonna be sleeping right next to you."
"Hey! Thats so mean!" I could almost hear him frowning through the door. And when I opened it, he was wearing the biggest frown Ive ever seen.
I picked the cat up and walked to my room. "You cant just walk away after saying something like that!" he protested, following me.
"Shh! Quit being so loud. Just because my mom doesnt work tomorrow doesnt mean she wants to stay awake all night! I really didnt want to deal with my angry mom tonight.
"Alright alright, whatever."
He grabbed his clothes from his overnight bag. "So... Could I just maybe change in here?"
"What?! No way! Thats weird."
"But how? Is it really so weird to change in front of your boyfriend?"
"On the very first day of being together? Yeah, I would say so."
"Oh well, too bad that I dont care," he started taking his shirt off, so my reflex was to just run down the stairs. Sure, maybe I almost fell a few times, but who doesnt? Somehow, by the time Neito walked downstairs, I was on top of the fridge with the cat miraculously in my hands.
"How did you get up there that quickly?" he said, now with a different shirt on.
"Im magical, okay? Dont ask, just go change your pants. In the bathroom, if you would." He sighed and turned around, walking back upstairs.
As I tried to get down from the fridge, I found myself stuck. I have no clue how I even got up here in the first place, let alone how to get down. I couldnt call for Neito since I would wake my mom up. I dont wanna bother pulling my phone out to text him. Plus, if anything I would want Miko to help me down. Shes had to get me out of weird places countless times before, so this would probably be a breeze for her. But shes at home, probably sleeping right now. After all, she still has school this week. unlike us.

After about 10 minutes, Neito came downstairs looking concerned. "Why are you still on the fridge?"
"I got stuck! Why did you take so long coming to find me?"
"I thought you were hiding somewhere trying to scare me."
"Okay then. Anyways can you just help me down?"
"Yeah I guess, but this is the only time Im helping out of something as stupid as this, got it?"
"Well I tend to get stuck like this a lot, so you may just be an idiot on your part."
"Well, I hope fridge tops make nice beds."
"No! Get me down!"
"Alright, just shut up please."
"Fine," I sighed and turned around to slide down. He reached his arms around my waist and tried to pull me down gently. That seemed to be a pretty hard task for him though, and he ended up pulling me down really fast that I ended up just falling on top of him. Let me tell you now, its was one of the most painful things ever for both of us. Neitos nose started bleeding and I landed right in his stomach, and I bruised a huge patch on my forearm, plus we woke up mom. She didnt even seem mad though. She just laughed at how stupid I was for getting atuck om the fridge!
She also didnt pay any mind to us being hurt and just went upstairs.
"Im sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you," I said, hugging Neito as gently as I could so I didnt hurt him any more.
"Its fine, its kinda my fault too for pulling down so hard."
After we stopped hugging, I helped him clean up his nose. And neck. And just his face. There was blood all over from him wiping it everywhere. It was annoying cleaning his face off since he wouldnt stop moving. Every time I went near his nose he would jerk away, which is understandable.
"Okay, if you dont want to wake up with blood all over your face, youre gonna need to stop moving."
"I cant help thst my nose hurts! Youre the one who hit it with your big head."
"Im sorry, I didnt try to. I wasnt anticipating landing on you though."
I held his face still so he wouldnt move evrywhere. You could see his cheeks turn a pretty shade of pink, which in turn made mine do the same thing.

It was getting pretty late, so we decided to just turn on a movie and try to fall asleep. I decided to put one weve both seen a million times before so it wouldnt matter if we fell asleep.
I was laying on my back since the cat fell asleep on me, as well as Neito. We were about half way into the movie and he layed his head on my shoulder. He fell asleep really quickly which surprised me. I didnt think it was possible to fall asleep that fast. As long as he doesnt drool on me itll be alright.

I woke up to meowing and with a warm weight on me. Neito was cuddled up on top of me like a baby, and the cat was starring at me, just non stop meowing. I tried sitting up, but I just couldnt. It was like he had attached himself to me. "Neito, please get up, I need to feed the cat." He just groaned and squeezed me. I had no other choice. "If tou dont get up Im gonna yell for my mom and shes gonna have to pry you off of me. Slowly but surely he sat up, whining the whole time. I stumbled out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen, the cat following me the whole time.
Neito soon came down too and whined at me yet again. "When are we gonna have breakfast? What are we gonna eat? Im hungry Y/n!"
"Who keeps crying down there?" My mom was up now thanks to Neitos loud mouth. 
"Im sorry, Im just really hungry!" he cried yet again.
"Well why dont you guys find something?"
"Sorry mom! Dont worry, Ive got it," I know how to make a half decent breakfast, so Ill let mom sleep in a bit longer. "You are so loud, why dont you go watch TV or something?" With that being said Neito walked over to couch and plopped himself down, turning on the TV.
After about 15 minutes, I had some pancakes made. I also made whipped cream to put on top of them. At this point mom had come downstairs and watched whatever Neito was watching. At least theyre getting along I guess.
Everyone sat down to eat, including the cat. Yep, thats right. Neito felt like she was being left out, so he brought her bowls over by the table and let her eat there. The pancakes were a lot better than I expected them to be. Even Neito agreed with me. "Y/n, I want you to make these for me more often."
"How would he? You dont live here you know," mom said looking at him weird. Her face then lit up, "Are you two dating? You wanna get married and then you can have them every morning!"
"Mom, please not right now."
"I knew it! You are dating! I can always tell you know."
"Mom, the only time you ever assumed I was dating someone was 5 years ago. You thought I was dating Miko because I cried when she had to go home. You were no where near right about that."

The rest of breakfast was just mom talking about how she knew we were dating, and obviously Neito told her everything. See, I told you she would know in a day.

Okay!! This ones a bit shorter and its kinda everywhere, but I enjoy it. I based the whole fridge situation on something that happened to me. I got stuck on the fridge trying to escape my friend, but then I got stuck. I got myself down though and didnt get hurt. Anyways, Im planning on going through all the older chapters and fixing the grammar because yesterday I went and re-read them and it was so bad- Alright, Ill see you guys next chapter. Byeeeee~

¬Ash