Chapter 2 <3

"Is that really all youre eating L/n?" I heard Kendo ask. She asked me to sit with her and some others from our class. She looked really worried.

"Uh, yeah. Im not really hungry.."

"Still full from breakfast? What did you have?" Man she just keeps asking about what Im eating.

"Toast."

"Oh, uh.. is that it?"

"Yeah, I just have a small appetite." That was a lie. Im really hungry right now and the only reason I had such a small breakfast was because I never eat much on school days. I usually skip it in the mornings before school anyways, but mom made sure I had something to eat before I left.

"Y/n, make sure you eat something before you go okay?" Mom always stays home on the first day of school. Its kind of annoying, but its whatever. "Im alright mom, I promise." She pulled me onto a chair and told me to wait. "Here," she said, handing me a piece of toast. "You need to eat before you go!"

"n. L/n. L/n? You there man?" I was snapped out of my memory from this morning by Tetsutetsu poking me in the forehead. "Youve been staring off into space, are you good?"

"Yeah. Im okay." I picked up my apple and started eating it. 'I wonder what kind of apple this is,' I thought to myself.

"Luch time is almost over, we should clean up and get ready to head to class." Shiozaki seemed like she really wanted us to be on time. I dont really get why, seeing as how were not gonna do much work. We never do on the first day.

I got up to clean up after myself. "You guys can head to class without me, Im going to the bathroom."

"Alright, see you in a bit L/n"

As I was walking to the bathroom, I heard yelling. Again. It was the same voice as well. I knew better than to try and step in this time though.

"Hey you!" I heard they guy, whos name I learned was Bakugou, yell in my direction. I looked up to see him pointing at me. "What are you doing?!"

"Going to the bathroom."

"Oh yeah? Not anymore youre not! You think you can just get in my way? I was talking to Deku earlier, not you. Next time, stay away from me!" He was going off. He kept yelling for another 2 minutes at least, basically telling me to fuck off when hes yelling at someone else.

"Oh, would look at that." I heard a voice behind me. "Some Class A jerk yelling at our L/n?" It was Monoma. At least some others from my class were there too. "Someone like you shouldnt be screaming your lungs out at someone better than you." I wouldnt say that Im better than him. No where near it actually. Id say Im ranked below the people in the Buisness Course, but thats just me. And everyone from grade school. And middle school.

"What did you say?!? Better than me!? Hah, no ones better than ME! Especially not a weakling like him!"

"Let me handle this Monoma. Just let him go, he did nothing to you," Kendo raised her voice at him. "Oh, and last time I checked, you dont even know how powerful he is. Hell, we dont even know how powerful he is. So who are you to judge?"

Holy crap. Does she hold strength like Odin? Maybe not Odin. Freyja? Yeah, lets go with her.

"Shut up! You have no room to talk you weak hag!"

Oh he did not. "Im sorry? You have the audacity to call her a hag?! Youre the dumbest asshole Ive ever seen!" I was going off. "You can NOT talk to her like that. If anything, she is a goddess, youre nothing but a peasant on the streets!"

"Oh yeah?!?! Whats an extra like YOU gonna do?!" Sparks to form from the palms of his hands and he grabbed me, slamming me into the wall. I grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach.

"L/n get away from him!" I heard Kendo yelling at me, but I didnt care. I feel so stupid fighting over something like this.

"Thats enough." I heard a rough voice from behind us and there was nothing forming from Bakugous hands. I turn around to see a man who looks in to be in his 30s with his long black hair up in the air, his eyes glowing red. "Its the first day of school and youre already fighting."

I got home from school to see my mom crying. "Its the first day of school and you already got in a fight?! Youve NEVER gotten in a fight! What happened!?"

"Some Class A kid was yelling at me and then called my classmate a hag. I stood up for her..."

"You didnt need to fight though!" She was right. I shouldnt have gotten into a fight over it. That was stupid.

"Okay, im sorry..." I ran upstairs before my mom could yell at me more. I know shes just concerned, but I dont feel like getting lectured.

Okay this chapter was shorter but whateverrrr :/ Its also not the best but I felt like I should post something. AnYwAyS have a good day bro :]

Yo! Me from the future lmao, I went ahead and edited this chapter cause thr "fight scene" was just an argument :/ It was embarrassing to reread that and see how much of an overreaction I made the characters have. Anyone who cringed at that, I did too, but hopefully you wont cringe as bad <3

-Ash <3