Chapter 5 <3

When I walked into my house, my mom had a very odd look on her face.
"Uh whats with that face?"

"You made a new friend! Im so happy. Is he nice? Whats his name?"

"Mom, calm down. Hes just a classmate who lives in the same direction as us. And his name is Monoma."

"Aww, so hes not your friend?"

"Whats for dinner?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Whatever you want. As long as you tell me about your classmates," she said with a grin on her face.

The whole time we ate dinner, mom kept asking about all of my classmates, even though I didn't know much about them. She also asked several times..
"So Y/n, do you have a crush.. or maybe a girlfriend?" I told mom recently that I'm [sexuality], but she keeps forgetting about the whole "I love men" part of that. And quite honestly, I want a boyfriend, I just cant find the right guy.

"No not really. And I definitely don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh Y/n, you've always been like that. Saying that you'll never have a girlfriend, and always denying it."
We ended up just finishing dinner and talking about moms day at work. I washed my plate and went upstairs, and then remembered what Monoma said before he left.

"I'll be waiting to pick you up in the morning. Bye~"

Oh my gods. I seriously don't want him at my front door! Mom doesn't work tomorrow so if he knocks shes most likely gonna answer and then shes gonna start up a conversation! Oh no, what am I gonna do? I can't have him picking me up! I picked up my phone and went to text Monoma. Then I saw over 50 notifications, all from Miko. 

Shit

I forgot to call her! I got so caught up in hanging out with everyone that I didnt even think about it on my way home. Plus I had Monoma to deal with on the way back. I let out a loud sigh and called Miko.

"Y/N!!!! Where have you been!?! Were all of your new friends really that much fun? You forgot about me!"

"Miko, Im so sorry." I feel like she wouldn't believe that I'm sorry, but I seriously am. "I was getting to know everyone in class because I barely talked yesterday or today so it felt necessary. Plus Monoma dragged me there so I had no choice! And he walked with me pretty much so I couldn't call you."

"...Who's that?" Stupid me. I forgot she doesnt know anyone. I just hope she doesnt think I have a crush on anyone yet like Mom did. 

I went through and told Miko everything that happened yesterday and today, and she was very shocked. 

"I cant believe you got in a fight! And on the first day of school as well? Holy crap man!! Who are you and what did you do with Y/n?" she said as she laughed. "Im glad that youre okay though. That kid sounded like a real jerk. If you ever see him while were hanging out, Im gonna beat his ass!"

"Miko, please dont," I laughed. "I dont wanna make an enemy out of him, though Monoma would be happy if I did." I said the last part under my breath.

"Y/N COME HERE!!!!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. 

"ONE MINUTE!" I yelled in response. "Ive gotta go now Miko, Ill text you later, okay?"

"Alrighty! Nighty-night!"

Miko hung up and I went downstairs to see what Mom wanted. It better be important. "Y/n, Tamaki is gonna come stay here tonight. Your aunt cut a chunk of her pinky off like an idiot so shes gotta go to the hospital and Tamaki wont stay home alone. Hes on his way right now, so get your room clean enough for the extra mattress." Damn it all. Now im gonna have to walk with Monoma plus Tama's friends. Ive had to walk with them before and I dont mind. Its really just Togata. I just cant really match his energy and he sorta intimidates me. Oh well, guess I better get to cleaning.