Chapter 7 <3

"Excuse me. I dont think you should talk to him like that. Or else youre gonna feel the power of Class B. I dont think you want that." It was Monoma. Kendo, Tetsu and Shiozaki were with him.

The girl looked Monoma up and down. "Well since you guys didnt get into 1-A, I dont think youll do much," she said with a snarky look on her face. That sure did it. Monoma was about to go off, but Kendo held him so he didn't try and fight her.

"L/n! Help meeee Kendo won't let go!" What is Monoma, a 5 year old? He was crying at me and wiggling everywhere like a toddler. "Can you just hex this jerk or something so we can leave?" Why would he want me to do something? I'm just a stupid witch who can barely do anything!

"I can't! Im weak and cant hex her right now even if I wanted to. Id have to do that with everything at home."

"Listen, L/n. You got into the hero course! You can do anything you need! Now take this girl out so we can show her we're better than those Class A idiots!" Tetsu looked over at me.

"I'm not using my Quirk in some frail girl, I think yours would be the best L/n! We don't want Shiozaki to hurt her with her vines."

"I would never hurt someone! How could you assume that?"

Tetsu looked at Shiozaki with an odd look on his face. "Anyways, just use your quirk on her. We'll be right here if you need help." It felt nice having people on my side. Well, more people than Miko and mom.
I quickly started thinking what would be the best thing to do. I dont want to hurt her ir anything, not like I really could anyways. I got it! "Do any of you guys have a pen?" They all looked at me weird. "Well? Do you guys?"

"I do, in my bag, but I can get it because someone is restricting my movement," Monoma said with a slightly irritated tone. Kendo sighed and let him go, and he threw a pen my way. I just barely caught it and wrote 'ᛊᚺᚨᛞᛟᚹ' on my hand, which translates to 'shadow' in runes. I clapped my hands together, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I could feel everyone starring at me and the girl mocking out class, but I needed to focus on what Im doing. After about 30 seconds, I could feel them. Everyones shadows that were in the area were coming towards me, standing up like people. I could now control everyones shadows.

I heard panicked breathing, it was coming from that girl, who was soon walking away, very quickly. "Youre a freak!" she screamed as she walked away. Well that was pretty easy.

"Holy shit L/n! Why didnt you tell us you could do that?" Tetsu asked in awe. I guess I never did show them my powers.

"I never really showed my quirk to the class, so you guys didnt really know anything I could do."

"Alright, I get were all freaking out over L/n's quirk, but we should get ready to head home," Kendo said. She honestly feels like a mom trying to get her kids to leave a park.

We all eventually got our stuff and left UA, heading to a small café to hang out at. Shiozaki ended up going home before we got there. She didnt want anyone paying for her since she forgot her money at home, even though we all agreed that Monoma would pay.
"Hey L/n. Whatcha getting?" Monoma leaned to me from across the table. "Dont get anything too expensive please. I hate having to pay for things."

"Umm, probably just a jasmine tea. My head hurts after manipulating shadows and coffee makes it worse."

"Okay, good choice, its only ¥200."

"I want the coffee special theyre having right now~" Kendo said in a sing-songy voice. The coffee the she was getting was ¥800, which irritated Monoma. He, Tetsu and I all picked drinks under ¥300, and Kendo chose the most expensive drink on the menu.

"Why dont you just get what L/n's getting? It might calm you down!" Monoma suggested.

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

"My point just got proved! You agitated right now, so some calming tea would help ya!" Monoma kept trying to get Kendo to get tea. In the end, she got the coffee and Monoma was defeated.

After a while. I got a text from Miko.

Miko<3: Hey Y/n!! Wanna hang out at yours?

I havent hung out with her in a while, but I dont wanna leave everyone. Well, ya know what...

Miko<3: Hey Y/n!! Wanna hang out at yours?

Y/n: Yeah sure! Im walking home right now. I just have to get away from my classmates lol

Miko<3: Oh well if youre with them we can just hang tomorrow :)

Y/n: No way! Were hanging out today. Everyone just tends to walk together until we split up.

Miko<3: Ah okay!!! Ill be at you house in a bit to wait for you <3

Y/n: Okie dokie! See ya there :3

I stood up and started packing my things up that I had out. "Hey, hey L/n where you going? You barely touched your food!" Monoma said. "Im not gonna be paying for something you didnt even eat!"

"Well my friend is sitting at my house waiting for me, so Ive gotta go."

"Wait! Tell your friend that youre gonna be a bit late! Were coming too!" Tetsu said, sounding super pumped up.

"Wait guys, we dont know if its okay with L/n's mom. Shouldnt he ask first at least?" Kendo was right, but my mom probably wouldnt care. Its Miko that I'd be more worried about.

"Uh let me ask really quickly."

Miko<3

Miko<3: Ah okay!!! Ill be at you house in a bit to wait for you <3

Y/n: Okie dokie! See ya there :3
seen

Y/n: Miko, is it okay if some of my classmates come too? I told them I was gonna hang out with you so I needed to hurry home and now they really wanna meet you. I want your permission.

Miko<3: Yeah its all good! Just promise you wont leave me out lol

Y/n: I wont!! I would never do that. Unless it was a total accident I would never. Ill tell them rn :)) And were gonna be a bit late btw, one of em has to use the restroom so were making a stop lol.

I turned my phone off. "You guys can come and hang out, but make sure to include Miko. I dont want her feeling left out. Ive known her for years and I dont wanna upset her."
Everyone agreed and we finished up as quickly as we could. Monoma was ¥600 short and Kendo wouldnt help, so I pitched in and payed as well, and left.

We were getting close to my house and we passed the spot I tripped at this morning. Monoma leaned close to me. "Hey, dont fall this time," he laughed. I hit his arm. "Owie L/n, that was so mean."

"Oh suck it up. We're almost there guys," I turned around and told Kendo and Tetsu. They both nodded, then Kendo asked..
"So wait, we're gonna have to call you Y/n right? As to not confuse you ave your mom?"

"Yeah you will! Since you guys are coming to my house, you could just call me Y/n all the time if you want.

I hope this was a good chapter :D I tried super hard to get this one out sooner, but I have been playing Zelda botw a lot and I'm in the middle of reclaiming Divine Beast Vah Naboris. It's gonna be my third one, but Thunderblight Ganon is difficult to beat. I hope some of you understand zelda lolol :P Anyways next chapter is gonna be an interesting one, so I'll see you then :3

-Ash