Chapter 22 <3

Its been about a week since Miko called me about her little dilemma, and her, Tetsu and Kendo seem to be getting really close. I only told Neito about it, and no one else, because I'm a good friend. I wont tell her secret to the world.
Today was a nice quiet friday, and we were all planning on heading to the park as a class. Well, not all of us were going because they either have things to do or they just dont wanna go, but hey, still goimg with the classmates!
"Hey Y/n, is there anything were doing other than going to the park?" Shiozaki asked.
"Hm? I dunno. I would ask Neito or something, hes the one who comes us with these ideas," I said, looking over at him.
"Probably not, unless Class A decides to come around, then we might leave and go to Y/ns house."
"What? Why mine?!"
"Because yours closest."
"But your house is bigger than mine, we could all actually have room to sit around."
"But your moms more chill than mine-"
"Alright you two! Can we pause talking about whos house is better to go to??" Kendo jumped in the conversation.
"Why?"
"We have a more important matter to talk about!
"What?" me and Neito said together.
Kendo pointed at two students walking past our lunch table, "I wonder whos gonna come out top of the Sports Festival this year?"
"Probably someone from Class A"
"Yeah, theyre the 'strongest' of the first years, right?"
"The Sports Festival!! Thats right around the corner! Oh we need to plan on how to beat Class A!!"
"Calm down. We dont need them to hear your screaming right now," I said, softly punching his shoulder.

On the walk to the park, Neito kept telling everyone that we needed a strategy to beat Class A. Now that hes paranoid about the Sports Festival, hes gonna be a lot more obnoxious to talk to. "Neito, shut up, please," I said, getting tired of his yelling.
"Why would I do that?"
"Because youre annoying."
He gasped, "How dare you!" he shouted dramatically.
I just ignored him and looked up and saw something I really didnt want to see. It was Midoriya and his friends turning onto our side of the road. I panicked and just shoved Neito over into the grass.
"What was that for?!?!?"
"Nothing I just wanted to push you," I terribly lied."
"...Uh huh. Sure."
"Why would you want to push him?" Shiozaki asked.
"Uhhh I dunno."
"Hey Y/n, lets go to your house!" Kendo said as she saw who was in front of us.
Neito stood up and saw Class A, and next thing I knew, he was out cold on the ground, thanks to Kendo. "Sorry about him," she said as we walked past the group.

*riiiiing*
*riiiiing*

"Hey Miko," I said picking up my phone. I walked a little ways behind the group.
"Heyyy, so, when are you gonna be hanging out with Kendo next?"
"Today. Were on the way to my house right now."
"Ill be there," she said, hanging up.
"What was that about?" Kendo asked, slowing her pace.
"I dunno, but Miko's gonna apparently be at the house."
"Ah okay," she said and just walked ahead again.

"What was that really about?" Neito leaned closer to me and holding my hand.
"I dont know! Miko just called and asked when I was gonna be hanging out with Kendo next."
"Oooo~ maybe her and Tetsu up there will figure something out with Kendo," he said, trying to whisper.
"DUH! Why didnt I think that?!?"
Everyone slowly turned around and faced me and my sudden outburst. "Heh, sorry. Uh, Neito just reminded me of something," dear gods I am such a bad liar.
"Uhh, okay? Anyways, were almost to your place, right?"
"Uh yeah, just turn at the next street and we'll pretty much be there."
"Great save loser," Neito said as he grabbed my waist, causing my face to go slightly pink. "Aww~ youre adorable."
"Shut up!!"
"Hmmmm no."

After we got to my house, I saw Miko pacing on the porch. I jogged ahead and tried to calm her down.
"I dont know what I should say to Kendo. Me and Tetsu planned everything out but-"
"Miko. Just take a deep breath and go with the flow. Dont think about it, and if it doesnt go well, then it doesnt go well! Itll be okay."
"Yo! You alright?" Tetsu ran up and grabbed Miko's hands. I unlocked the door and walked in to leave the two of them alone for a bit.
"Hey, do you guys want me to make food?" I didnt want them to get hungry or anything.
"Do you have any veggies?" Shiozaki walked up to the fridge.
"Not really, we gotta buy more. All we have is cucumbers."
"Thats fine! Ill take it"
"...Okay? What does everyone else want?"
Everyone pretty much chose different things so I had them help make what they wanted.

I felt a tap on my should and, assuming its Neito, I turned around with an irritated expression on my face. Yet, to my sirprise, I saw Miko with a rare face of nervousness. "Hey whats wrong?"
"Me and Tetsu talled about it and we want to talk to Kendo tonight, but we wamma go somewhere more private because I dont want to cry in front of your friends."
"Okay, first of all, theyre our friends. Sure, you dont see them as often, but youre wtill friends. And second, you guys can just go up to my room and talk in there if thats okay."
"Okay, thank you so much Y/n," she took a deep breath and walked over to Tetsu and Kendo before going up the stairs. No one seemed to notice them so I wont have to try and tell them where they went.
I went over and sat on the couch with some f/f with everyone else. I dont really know what they were watching, it was some show where people get stuck in some big house together and are expected to fall in love. Ive always hated those kinds of shows.

It had been about 10 minutes and Miko and them still havent come downstairs. I decided to text her.

Me: heyy you guys good up there?

Miko: Oh yeah! were all just hanging out now lol

Me: oh, well your missing out on one of those weird shows you like

Miko: Ehhh, im good

Me: are you sure???

Miko: Yeah, you can come up and get ys if you ever want to.

Me: hmmm okayyyy

"So? What are they doing?"
"Apparently theyre judt hanging out up there."
"And without us! How rude," Neito said dramatically.
"Well, we can ask them what happened after they decided to socialize again."
I heard a car door shut and instantly knew mom was home. I didnt realize what time it was. I hope she doesnt mind the mess.
"What the hell happened in here?!?" she said as she opened the front door.
"Uhm.... a tornado came through?"
"Y/n, youre a terrible liar. I thought you and your friends were going to the park not coming here!"
"Heh.. about that...."
"Theres were some jerks at the park so we left," Neito lied.
"Whatever you say. Clean this place up please. Ive had a terrible day at work," she said, before walking upstairs to take a shower.

Heyyyy guys. Sorry its been, like, a month since ive updated 0-0 Theres been a lot going on and i havent felt like writing. Hope you liked this trashy part lool Im gonna try harder to upload more but im taking a trip to Salem soon. Byeeeee~

<Ash>