Chapter 4 <3

Me and Monoma were now walking to the park and I was so nervous. Kendo has been blamimg herself for everything that went down and everyone else in class seems uncomfortable around me.  Freya, am I meant to be doing this? This is to much for me to handle. I grabbed Monomas sleeve. "Hmm? What now L/n?"
"I..."
"Yes, you?"
"I wanna go home!" I raised my voice on accident given how nervous I was. I pickes up that silly saying from my cousin. I grew up around him but since he got into highschool, I havent seen him. He does go to UA though so maybe Ill see him around.
"Okay fine. After youre done showing everyone how kind and awesome and powerful you are you can go home."
"Really?" I half expected him to just keep me there until he left.
"Yeah, even though I wanted you to stay longer," he sighed.

~---(*0*)---~
      |   |
       ---- 

We soon arrived at the park and I was sweating bullets. "Uh.. hey L/n." It was Kendo. She spoke with sadness in her voice.
"I-Im sorry I can leave," I said turning around to run back to my house. Monoma grabbed me by my backpack.
"Oh no ya dont. Its time to talk to everyone." I groaned as he pulled me back to where I was standing.
"Im sorry for what I did yesterday. It was stupid of me to just start a fight like that. I shouldnt have acted like that, it was childish." Everyone was silent for a moment, until my phone started ringing. I jumped at the sound of my ringtone. I looked to ser who was calling, and it was Miko. "Um, my apologies, may I?" I asked, and Monoma nodded as a go ahead to answer. I walked to a nearby tree and stood under it.

"Hello? Whats up Miko?"

"You didnt tell me about school yesterday so you have to tell me now. And you have to tell me how today went as well."

"Miko Im kinda doing some-"

"NO excuses. Tell me everything. Now~"

"Miko. Listen to me. Im in the middle of something right now and I cant talk. Ill tell you everything when Im walking home okay?"

"Wait, whats going on?! Did you get kidnapped or something?! Do I need to help you?"

"No Miko, Im just with my class."

"Ooo youre already friends with everyone?? I cant wait to meet them! Alrighty, Ill leave you be to hang out with your friends. Bye-bye!"

"Uh um.. Bye." She hung up after that. Now I have to go back.
When I got back over to everyone, Kendo hugged me.

"L/n, Im sorry. It was all my fault! Monoma told us why you tried fighting that kid, and its entirely my fault! Dont go blaming yourself." Woah. This didnt even seem like Kendo, she was almost a completely different person. I could tell it was actually her though. She was hugging me too tight to be any kind of imposter of some sort. I hugged her back.

"Kendo, its not your fault. If anything, we can blame Bakugou. Hes the one who started yelling at me anyways. And he started being an ass towards you. So lets just blame him instead. None of us did anything."

"Look at you go L/n! Youre not blaming yourself. Not only that, youre also showing your true feelings toward Class A! I knew you hated those imbeciles," there goes Monoma. Kendo was still hugging me, but thankfully Awase was also decently strong, so he took care of Monoma.

I decided to stay a bit longer, mostly to get rid of some of the tension between me and my classmates. I also wanted to get to know everyone more. Some people were going home early, but the few that decided to stay a bit longer, were me, Monoma, Kendo, Yanagi, Komori and Testutetsu. Not too many, but thats how I like it. I dont like being in big groups. The reason Yanagi decided to stay was so she could tell us scary stories and how her favorite movies went, and Komori wanted to walk home with Kendo since they live in the same direction.

"So it turns out, by the end of the movie, Ghostface was actually not just one person but two. Billy and Stu were both Ghostface, which is how they pulled off so many murders! In the end the newslady kills Billy and Sidney killed Stu. I wont go into detail though, cause its pretty nasty." Yanagi just got done summarising the first Scream movie and I can tell that Komori wont be sleeping well tonight.

"Im kinda pissed that Tatum chick died. She seems like she woulda been fun," Testu said. "Howd she die anyways?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Yanagi asked everyone around. Monoma and Testu nodded. "Well, she tried crawling through the doggie door on the garage door and Ghostface decided to open the door and sh-"

"Alright I think thats enough story telling for one day. The suns starting to go down so we should all head home," Kendo said cutting Yanagi off before she could finish.

Everyone started packing up when Monoma tapped my shoulder. "Y'know L/n, you said you were gonna go straight home after you were done talking to everyone. What happened to that, hmm?" He was right. I was gonna go straight home, but I guess..
"I just wanted to get to know everyone a bit more. It was fun hanging out with you guys anyways!"

"Oh? Maybe we could do this more often if thats cool with everyone else." The others nodded.
"As long as the stories Yanagi tells arent too scary next time," Komori stated.
"Alrighty then. Maybe next time I can tell you guys about The Lost Boys. Its not really scary."
"Or maybe we could all hang out together at someones house and we can watch it!" Tetsu suggested.
"That's a good idea, but we should be heading home. I have most peoples phone numbers, so I can make a groupchat for or class." After Kendo said that, we were all off on our way home.

"Um, Monoma?"
"Yes?"
"Do you live this way too?"
"Yep! Seems like we can walk home together now," he's said with a bunch of confidence.
"I don't know about that." He stopped for a few seconds, looking deeply offended by my words.
When I got to my house, I walked up to the porch. "This your stop?"
"Uh yeah. That's why Im stopping here."
"Mhm. Ill be waiting to pick you up in the morning. Bye~"
"Wait, WHAT?! Nononono Monoma!" It was no use, he was already gone. Today was an eventful day.

ALRIGHT another one done :D It's not my proudest, but it'll do. also HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE MONOMA FUNKO POP

LOOK AT HOW COOL!!!!! I'M GETTING IT NEXT TINE I SEE IT

LOOK AT HOW COOL!!!!! I'M GETTING IT NEXT TINE I SEE IT. Hes a hot topic exclusive though aaaaaaaaa
oh btw did you like the little twist of tamaki being your cousin? -3-
anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter :3 byeeee

-Ash <3