Chapter 6 <3

We've been walking for about 5  minutes since I fell, and its been kinda awkward. Monoma's staying closer to me now and he had to go and nickname me the clumsy witch. I put my hand in my pocket to see what gems I grabbed. I always grab a handful to take to school. I didnt grab my smoky quartz.  I always make sure to have it on me since it helps with my clumsiness. Guess Im gonna be falling a ton today. "Uh L/n? You good over there? Youre looking kinda irritated at those... rocks," Monoma snapped me out of my rant in my head.

"Uh yeah Im fine. And theyre not rocks. They're gems. They each have unique properties, and of course, I forgot the one that helps with my balance today..."

"Dang that sucks. Anyways, at lunch can you tell me more about your rocks? I wanna know more." He just can get it right huh? At least he isnt judging me for carrying around rock- I MEAN gems in my pocket.

We soon arrived at UA and I bid Tamaki and his friends farewell. As me and Monoma were walking in the doors, Kendo ran up to us. "Hey guys! So L/n, did Monoma walk with you?"

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Are you gonna hex him? You said you would last night."

"I dont know, I might. Id have to think of what to do. Might make him super clumsy."

"HEY! Dont make me clumsy like you!" Monoma shouted.

"SSHHHHH Im not clumsy!"

"Yes you are! Dont you remember 10 minutes ago!?"

"Shut up!! Just forget about tha-"

"What are you guys yelling about down here?" Testsutetsu said as he walked up to us. "I could hear you two at the end of the hallway!

"Sorry Tetsutetsu," I said, calming down really quickly

"Its alright! You were just suuuper loud. And you guys can just call me Tetsu if you want! Its a lot easier than Tetsutetsu." 

"Alrighty," I said with a smile. "Anyways, we should head to class now." Everyone agreed and we walked together to get taught boring lessons. 

Eventually, lunch rolled around and I had to tell Monoma about crystals. I was decently excited because no one ever asks me. Mom already knows plenty about crystals, more than me, and Miko learned years ago. 

"So this is quartz, and its the one most people go for because they use it for protection and mental stability. I honestly thinks its kind of boring because its just clear and theres nothing special about it." I decided I would talk about all of the crystals that I have on me, including my rings and necklaces. "If i were to chose a mostly plain stone, Id go for opalite. It helps with communication skills and things like that. Its pretty cool, and its super shimmery. I didnt wear my ring, but I luckily grabbed this piece." I showed Monoma all the changing colors on the gem, and his eyes slightly glistened. I felt his aura become a bit brighter. "Here," I handed him the piece I was holding. "You can have it."

"What? Why though? Its yours L/n. I dont wanna take it from you."

"Dont worry Monoma, I have more at home. Im giving that to you and you cant change my mind. If you want though, I could make it into a necklace."

"No, Ill just take it. I dont wear necklaces," he said with confidence. 

"Okay then, suit yourself I guess. Anyways, This ones tigers eye. My dad took my only one forever ago, but I got this one last year-"

"Wait Ive never heard you mention your dad!" Tetsu interjected. 

"Yeah, you never told us about him!" Now it felt like everyone was pressuring me into talking about him. I really dont like bringing him up.