Chapter 18 <3

Its been a few days now and we're back in school. Not ideal, but it's what has to happen. It's foggy on this very fine morning so walking to schoool's gonna be a blast. Im waiting for Neito, we're going to pick Kendo up on the way. He's taking ages though, I should probably text him and make sure he's awake.

Neito

Me: helloooo sir??
you awake? dont forget we have school today

Neito: Hush, I'm on my way
I woke up late loser

Me: wake up at a decent time then jerk

Neito: Dont call me that!!

Me: im gonna do what i want <3

I turn my phone off and bounce on my toes, impaintenly waiting. He arrived shortly after texting him, and he seemed out of breath, probably because he ran here.
"Alright, lets go shorty."
"Hey, who said you could call me that?"
"I did," he smirked at me. I huffed and followed him, making sure not to trip on any cracks.
"Why are you looking at the ground?"
"Im making sure I dont trip today."
"Ah, okay. I dont see why thatd be a bad thing though, I would catch you~" He grabbed my hand, catching me off guard, causing me to stumble a bit. "Aww, look whos falling for me!"
"Stop it," I lightly smacked his arm and walked ahead, stopping shortly after since I dont know where Im going.

We soon arrived at school witb Kendo in tow. On the way, we mostly just talked about all we did over the week. Kendo seemed to be pretty exhausted and, I dont blame her. She said the spent about 10 hours total just training. I probably shouldve done that too, but I spent a lot of time with Neito instead.

It was lunch now and I decided to take a walk around UA for some fresh air. Being back there is just draining. I heard my phone ping a few times before I actually looked at it.

Neito <3

Neito: Y/nnnn where did you go???
I went and got food turned around and you were gone!!
Come back, im boredddd :[[

Me: shush, im outside
i decided to take a walk around the school

Neito: Omw <3

I sighed, I dont really mind, but he needs to learn how to be away from me for longer than 5 minutes. After he left my place last week, he was texting me every second. I mean, I doubt anyone else will answer his annoying ass.

"Hey!" I heard someone running up behind me, but it wasnt Neito. "Im Izuku Midoriya, Class 1-A. I wanted to ask about your quirk. I saw you using it a while ago, and I keep thinking about it. What is it exactly? Do you have any weaknesses? Does it make your daily life hard..." He kept talking, but I started to just zone out, ignoring him. "Are you listening?"
"Huh? Oh sorry, theres just so many questions I cant really answer fast enough."
"Oh okay! My bad. Uhm, whats your name and quirk?"
"I'm L/n Y/n, and my quirk is-"
"NONE of your business!"
I sighed. "Neito, please. dont make a scene."
"I will make the biggest scene ever. Go away, Class A scum." I hit him on the side, causing him to geab it in pain.
"Sorry about him, hes obnoxious and stupid."
"Hey, I am not!"
"I-I'm sorry, I'll just go now," the poor green haired boy scurried off, waving to his friends.
"Great job, you scared the guy off!"
"Eh, you dont need to be talking to trash like that. You have me! And the rest of our class."
"Okay? I still want more friends! Is that so wrong?"
"...Yes."
"I swear, you're gonna be the death of me," I started speed walking away.
"You get back here mister!" I could hear him shouting and walking towards me again. I made a run for the school doors, heading for the cafeteria.
I saw Tetsu and ran behind him.
"Woah L/n, whats up?"
"Protect me please."
"From what?" I pointed as Neito rounded the corner. "You need me to protect you from.. your boyfriend?"
"Yep, hes chasing me!"
"Y/n! Get over here," he shouted, making quite a few people turn and look at him, then look in my direction. Dear gods this is embarrassing, hes like a child!
"Can you believe his behaivior?" I looked up at Tetsu.
"You were the same, runnin' in here."
"I was not!"
Kendo came up behind us, "You kinda looked like a little kid running like that," she laughed.
Neito grabbed my arms, shaking me. "Why would you run like that? Its your fault for talking to that weirdo! Just stay and love me~"
I pushed him off me, "Oh would you calm down?"
"No way!"

The rest of the school day went by painfully slow. It was nice to be able to see the class again. Any time we were standing, Neito felt the need to wrap his arm around my waist and held me extremely colse to himself, which was kind of embarrassing, especially when the teachers saw. I was walking home with Neito and Kendo. We were planning on going to my house to hang out, and invited Tetsu, but he said he was going to the gym, so we didnt bother pushing him.
"Did you make sure it's okay with your mom? I dont want you to get in trouble," Kendo said, slightly worried.
"Its fine, Miko randomly likes to show up, so it should be okay." And speak of the devil, as we walked on the porch, Miko was standing there, humming to herself.
"Hey Y/n! Im hanging out with you and your friends today."
"You mean boyfriend?" Neito interjected.
"Yeah yeah, thats what I meant."
I unlocked the door, as Miko complained about not having a spare key. I honestly still dont know why we never gave her one. She's been randomly showing up for years now and she still doesnt have a spare.
"Awww look at the cute little kitty!" Miko and Kendo both ran over to her, petting and hugging her.
"Hey Y/n, did we have homework today?"
"I dont think. Why dont you check?"
"Because I want you to check, I'm too lazy," Neito whined at me.
I sighed and set my bag down on the table, looking through my books and folders as Neito leaned agaisnt my back.
Miko sat down and rested her hand on her chin. "So, have you two made out yet?" I sat in silence, my ahocked face bright red with embarrassment and Neito laughed his ass off behind me. I could hear Kendo trying not to laugh behing us.
"M-Miko! Why is that the first thing out of your mouth?!"
"What! Its a valid question," she said giggling at my face.
"He's too shy to admit it, but weve made out loooaads of times," Neito joked, holding onto me to stabilize his balance.
I hit him in the face, shutting him up, "No we havent!!!! Weve barely even kissed!"
"Oh you forget so easily my dear Y/n," he said, pushing my hands off him and grabbing my waist, "what about the time on the couch," he wiggled his eyebrows at me and Kendo sat on the ground looking appalled.
"What did you do on the couch????"
"Y/n, what happened on the couch?!"
"WE DID NOTHINFG ON THE COUCH!!!" I sprinted up the stairs and hid in the bathroom, trying not to overheat. My face was so red it looked like I had blood all over my face.
I heard a knock on the door, as well as some giggling. "Y/n my love~ Whats wrong, hm? Embarrassed?"
"Yes I am! You lied the those two and now they think I'm weird and gross!!"
"No they dont, I told them that all I did was kiss you on the cheek, okay? Dont worry."
I could hear him touch the door handle, so I moved out of the way so he could open it. He smirked at my brightly colored face, caressing my cheek.
I was too busy looking at the floor that I didnt notice him leaning closer to me. He lifted my head up, kissing me on the lips. It was surprisingly gentle, his lips were very soft and tasted like grapes. I could feel him grab my waist and pull me closer. He started to smile, before pulling away. His face was lightly dusted with the prettiest shade of pink. I sighed dramatically before burying my face in his chest. He hugged me as I got a notification on my phone. I lifted it up and looked at the lock screen.

Message from: Miko °U°
*attachment sent*
You two are fucking adorable

AAAAA hi guys!!!!!! Im back and posting just in time for valentines day!! i hope you guys like this chapter -w- ive been working so hard lately and i am extremely proud of this one. ALSO! i would like to say that i am a proud owner of every single class 1-b funko pop!! i just got kinoko last weekend when my friend dropped her off. i saw a text on my phone that said "look on the porch, thank me later gay boy" and there she was, sitting on the ground. i was also asked to be someones valentine the other day, just to be told it was a joke :')

anywaysss i think its about time i give this silly fanfic a name. anyone got suggestions? i would love to hear them :) se you guys next chapter~

\|Ash|/