chapter 1

. Sarabts75 .

*All things said are my imagination not real*

Borcode (aka Porchay) pov:

Today we're shooting a part for kinnporsche
I just have to pretend Im a huge fan not so hard .

Onces I get on set I get dragged straight into the changing room I wasn't sure why I didn't eat breakfast but I guess you can call it stupidity.

Onces there done I have to go on stage and act .. I'm a little nervous with so many people but eh I got this.

Just as I get on set I get a light tap on my shoulder .. oh no did I do something?!?

"Good morning" thank the Lord of whatever you wanna say it was just Jeff when I tell you I felt like I wanna goona die I wasn't lying.

"Good morning Jeff" of course I'm not goona tell him that he nearly killed me but let's pretend I didn't almost die

He smiles and goes to his spot I stand and wait for my que to go on. As I look around I see Jeff start playing music which is my que to go on. As I walk in with my best friend I see the cameras turn back and forth.

I get him to atuo graph my shirt and the cameras go off meaning were done the shot. There letting me keep the shirt well don't blame me but I'm wondering if I can sell this on eBay for some fast cash .

I turn my head and see the Arthur taking pictures I try to run off set without photo bombing his pictures.

"Barcode come take a picture with us!" He calls me over and I go dang I wish I had an exuse. I slowly make my way to him and he pulls me in and takes what feels like 10 million pictures.

"You bring Porchay to life I love it!!" I just smile but deep down I'm considering my life choices.

Nothing to do with him it's just one of my first acting roles. I can't wait to get home I have to study for an exam soon so the faster I study the fast I get to sleep.

Though I do get destrated I got this. I take my bag ready to leave when Jeff pops out of nowhere. "That was fun" he says. I smile "in deed". Some people start to come over and start a conversation and we end up talking about food.

When I think the conversation is over. They start to laugh and disappear aka walk away of course I don't follow them. I just take my stuff and walk to the door. Oh how I miss my bed.

=] I apologize I know it sucks lol and before anything yes Porchay aka Borcode is 17 his brithday is in aguest and I of course know that <3 so please don't expect much out of me and lastly before y'all kinnporsche haters come In Thailand there laws are different to area

For example In Thailand the official legal age of consent is 15 years old but in America , the age of consent in each state in the United States is either 16 years of age, 17 years of age, or 18 years of age.

[Tho I do not plan on making smut for them <3 if I ever do it's all aged up ] pls no hate for my information I mean no offense when I say things