chapter 16

Jeff pov:

I can't wait for my brake lately these past few days have been amazing and me and barcode were hanging out more than usual.

We been close lately sometimes I feel like we're a little to close. Sometimes I will randomly hold his hand for no reason at all just reflex.

Other times I would stay on call for endless hours watching and talking with him. I forgot that I'm older.

As amazing as this is I don't want to get to attached. Sometimes that smile can brighten up my day.

Today I finished Early and got home just in time for the news. I set the remote aside and start The tv.

I need to know the weather this Friday cuz me and barcode are going to the amusement park.

A commerical starts and I lay my back down. Then I hear a ring in my phone. I grab it off the counter top next to me.

It's barcode , I look at the time. OH ITS 6:09 we always call at 6:00. Thank God he called cuz I would have never.

I fix my clothes and hair and sit the phone straight. And angle it to face me.

I sit straight and smile lightly as the phone connects. And he pops up biting his pen. His eyes widen.

"Did i call to much?"

"No not at all"

"Ok so I been writing this essay for the past 30 minutes about ~~~"

As I look into his eyes the world seems to slow down. And his words seem to disappear.

"So what about you?"

I snap back to reality.

"Just got home"

He smiles and fixes his hair and papers as he continues to write. I garb the phone and take it into the kitchen with me.

I set it up to were is can see me as I take things out my fridge to make ramen. And start the water and boil it. I put the pack of noodles in the water.

I see barcode look at me. I look back at him he quickly looks back at his paper.

"Hungry?"

"Yesss I haven't eaten all day"

I laugh and pull the phone closer to me.

"What you wanna eat"

His eyes shine brighter then earlier.

"------"

I order him the food and place my phone back down.

"It'll be there in 20 minutes"

He smiles and continues to work I turn the stove off and put the noodles in a bowl.

-40 minutes later-

I'm in my room eating and so is barcode. He looked stressed because this essay is worth 75% of his final grade.

Once hes done he beginnings stressing quietly.  I reach over and grab my guitar. I set it up and being playing a song.

He looks up and smiles as he lays his head down on his arms. As he closes his eyes lighty.

I stop and that wakes him.

"I'll continue but I need to you to finish~"

He smiles and takes the papers and continues to write and listen to me sing.

The rest of the day we spent like this~

Note:

THE ROLLERCOASTER THIS EP 11 GOT US I WILL SAY THEY DID PORCHAY dirty LIKE KIM SHOULD HAVE Never ACCEPTED HIS FEELING IF HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO Handle IT AND HE BASICALLY TOLD PORCHAY THAT HE AND HIM WOULD HAVE NEVER MET IF PORSCHE WASNT IN THE MAFIA IT BROKE MY HEART

(I KNOW HES BAD AT UNDERSTANDING HIS FEELINGS BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DO SOMEONE Like THERE AN OBJECT WHEN THEY LET YOU IN THERE House AND INTO YOUR ARMS)