chapter 17

Barcode pov

Today is a rainy day and a tiring one at that. Iv been studying all day.

Lucky Jeff has been on call with Mr or I would of fallen asleep. I put my head back on my chair.

Close my eyes for a few minutes then open them to look back up at Jeff.

He's alseep so I get up close the door quietly and start to stretch iv been sitting for to long.

After what feels like forever I lay down on the ground just wondering when I'll finish but I know I can't stop.

I raise my head then my body up as I go to my closet. I grab a hoodie and put it on.

Turn the AC on and sit back down. I start to study again back and forth from one paper to another.

I grab textbooks and take notes. And write flash cards. As I repeat every word.

After a little I look at the clock 10:08  pm which means 30 minute break. I get up and stretch as I get up I go back to my closet and pull some clothes out.

We're doing the wash tomorrow and Jeff is also going to the amusement park with me so I need something to wear that won't make me uncomfortable.

I start picking out randomly until I found an outfit I like. I go to my shoe rack and pick up 2 pairs of shoes.

Once I pick it all out I lay it down on my bed and put them in hangers near my wall.

I got to my table and pick out the necklace I want to wear. Now that I know what I'm going to wear it makes me feel better.

I take my seat back down , I look up at my phone Jeff and still alseep and soon after I fall asleep.

I'm just so excited for the amusement park! There so much fun. But I also forget to let myself rest....
~

Note: EP 12 IM PRAYING WILL HELP KIM AND PORCHAY OR IM A FIGHT SOMEONE.

{ DAILY REMEMBER : You matter so much , your not worthless your worth something and so much more. I'm so proud you woke up today and chose to live your fighting really hard and your doing great! Drink water , eat 3 meals and rest. Your worth so much and I just wanna say I'm proud of you ❤️}