chapter 14

Jeff pov~

"Can I stop the flow of time"

"Huh?"

"Nothing.."

Do you ever wanna freeze Time?

I do...

Everything is like a fairy tale and I'm scared of what's next.. will everything change?..

I want a happy ending to my story but I also know happy endings don't exist

I grabbed his hand like I was goona lose him and didn't let go. All I could think of was what's next...

"Jeff you ok?.."

I look into his eyes

I whisper "I don't ever wanna let go" he looks at me confused. "What you say?" I look back at him.

"Just I'm tired"

He fixes his hair and let's go of my hand.

My hand feels cold and lonely.

I told myself I would let go. But I honestly can't let go. Not now. Not ever.

I grab his hand and pull him into a hug. He looks surprised "let me enjoy this.." he then hugs me "ok anything to make you better".

If only he knew..

This hug felt warm and kind and loving. I slowly close my eyes and open them. After a couple minutes.

I'm scared one day you'll walk out that door and never come back.

I don't mean dead but I mean to leave me. I don't want that but I can't stop the flow of time.

If I could I would never let these days end..

Your my happiness but when I say goodbye it hurts not because we're close but because I don't wanna let go.

"Barcode promise me you'll stay by me"

"Sure Jeff"

I hug him harder and pull him closer he hugs me and closes his eyes.

"Stressed?"..

"Little"

I feel everything disappear and I'm floating in the thin air with just me and him.

I pull away and look him in the eyes.

"Thanks".

He laughs and grabs my hand.

"Of course!"

"Let's go !"

He pulls me with him like he's pulling me away from all my issues.

Which hurts because I never wanna say goodbye.

He drags me around in the park k can't keep my eyes off of him.

He takes me to get ice cream and we eat together well siting in the benches.

I grab his hand "wish I could freeze Time here..". He smiles and continues to eat my ice cream.

I give him mine and he takes it as I throw my head back and close my eyes well holding on to his hand.

It's warm and amazing as the pedals of the tree falls o open my eyes and look at him.

I move closer to him and he looks confused.

I continue to hold his hand but I put are hands on my lap and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Tired.."

I slowly close my eyes no longer scared of what will happen after. Just happy I get to hear that laughter from him.

And his smile as warm as summer.

And close my eyes and let the sounds of the wind and his voice take over my thoughts.

Nothing can ruin this.. I hope not..

-

Note:

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Also 4/5 or 3/5 days left till kinnporsche (depending were you live).

What are your thoughts for EP 11? Any theories? Comment them! I love reading y'all comments