chapter 15

Barcode pov

Today has been a long day. Not much has happened but sometimes it feels like everything is changing.

Today Jeff asked me to hang out. I of course said yes. I was bored out my mind. So anything is good enough.

He invited me to his pool. Just the two of us.
I don't see an issue?

I make my way to my bathroom ready to shower. When I get a notification.

New notifications

Jeff

*Click*

Im getting water ice for us so I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I garb my towel and rush to the shower.  I sip after I undress and start the shower.

20 minutes later~

I rush out and check my phone. Great he still not here. I go to my closet and grab clothes.

I don't know why but do you ever feel like you never have anything to wear when you do it's just the clothes you want to wear?.

No just me lol.

I grab the clothes I'm a wear and a pair of shoes. Once I get dressed I brush my hair. Look in the mirror.

I lightly smile and wipe my face. I go and my spare keys.  And run downstairs.

Then I realized I left my phone upstairs! I fix my shoe and run right back up and snatch it off my bed.

I rush back down when I see a notification.

Jeff

Almost done? The water ice is goona melt.

~10 minutes ago~

I look at it 10 minutes ago MEANING HE BEEN HERE?!. I rush to the front the door grab my stuff and close the door as I head out.

I turn and see him parked right in front. Looking at something on his phone. I of course go and open the passenger door. And sit right next to him.

"Sorry I took so long"

He lightly smiles. "All good" and passes me the water ice. At least it isn't completely melted. I grab the cup out of his hands and being to eat it.

He starts the car and beings to drive off. He turns his phone off. And looks at the road.

I look outside and see the sun shining bright! It's like 94.

So pool time! I didn't have to ask my mom cuz she wasn't home. She's been busy with work.

And i didn't have school so even better! Once I finish the put the cup in a bag Jeff has full with trash.

I look over at him and then he looks back at me. I don't know why but I turn my face back to the window.

He giggles. And drives a little faster. I can feel the wind through the windows.

We end up at the front of his house. It's pretty big.

He parks and we step out the card and head towards his house.

I wait for him to open the door and he holds it for me to go in. I go in and he shuts the door behind me.

"The pool is still filling up so get ready!"

I nod my head and he leads me to the bathroom.

After a little I step out on my swim wear and Jeff is already changed and he comes up to me and sprays something on his hands and I close my eyes.

His hands spread the cream all over my face and neck. I feel like a kid but honestly I forgot sunscreen existed.

Once he's done rubbing my neck down and then pulls my arms and sprays them and rubs it around.

"There we go."

He grabs the sunscreen and sprays himself down. And sprays me up and down one more time.

"I don't want to hear you got a sunburn under my care."

"Oh come on haha"

He smiles and puts the sunscreen on the table. We head towards the pool. It's huge!

I take my slides off and jump right in. Jeff picks up my shoes and puts them away.

He then slips right into the water and starts to swim towards me. I try to swim away by going under water.

And get pulled back up by him. He laughs.

"Not even in the water your faster"

Wow just wow. I splash him and swim away and goes after me.

2hrs later~

Jeff and me are kinda bored but out of energy he kept coming after me and racing me.

I blame the sun for my loss.

I'm floating in the water and Jeff in sitting on the edge. He looks at me an smiles.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I nod and swim towards him. He pulls out a towel. And I take it out of his hands and dry myself.

He walks in the house and I follow. He passes me some clothes.

"Here"

"Thank you"

I take it and go to the bathroom to change.i hear him on the phone. I just dry and change my clothes.

Lucky I leave clothes here all the time! And one I change I put the towel to dry and the clothes.

He turns the tv on and passes it to me.

"Look for something for us to watch"

I nod and being to look. After a few minutes I found nothing. Why was I given such an impossible job.

I hear the door being knocked I turn my head and see Jeff fix his shirt and go to the door. I turn my head back to the tv.

But I turn back when I smell something good. JEFF BOUGHT FOOD!!

My hard work is being paid off! He puts the food down in front of the couch on his counter table.

And opens it.

"No movie?"

"It's an impossible job"

He laughs and passes me the food of course no one needs to tell me to eat!

I being to eat and Jeff starts to look for a movie. After a little he puts a movie on. And beings playing it.

He grabs his food and he brings to eat with me. The food was so delicious. Once I finished I put the plate down and a little after so does Jeff.

He grabs the plates and trash and walks to the kitchen. I just stare at the tv. After a little Jeff comes back and covers me with a blanket. And turns the Ac on.

I slowly fall asleep and but wake myself up. Jeff grabs some of the blanket and covers us both.

After a little bit I end up falling alseep. When I wake up I see the sun completely gone and just the moon shining bright. Like moons do.

And turn my head to see myself alseep on Jeff's shoulder. He's alseep and I try to move but I don't wanna wake him. I slowly sigh and close my eyes.

I mean just not an issue I guess. I slowly close my eyes and fall right back to sleep and lay my head on his shoulder as I go to dream land~.

Note:

I have failed y'all 😭 y'all can beat me up!

Anyway as y'all beat me up~

Who's ready for today's ep? EP 11!

I'm scared as poop and want to know what's next !! But also so scared what might happen!