chapter 34

Me and barcode are out going on a trip. We're looking at all the sights. And eating food from all the markets.

Barcode will be the death of my wallet and I would rather see him smile even if it cost my wallet. He's expensive but worth it.

I take a look around to see what rides we have yet to ride. As I do I feel pulling at my arm.

"Jefffffff"

"Yes?"

"Can we ride the roller coaster?"

"Barcode aren't you scared of heights?-"

"Not anymore"

"Since?"

"3 mins ago now let's get in line before it takes over the whole block"

"Barcode are you sure."

"Yes"

We both make are way to the line and wait as we stand there barcode looks around I continue to ask him if he's sure but all I get is.

"Jeff you worry to much"

"Fine..."

It's pretty warm today I wonder what we're gonna eat for dinner. I don't wanna cook. As I get stuck in my head I feel something grab me and I look down to see barcode hugging my waist.

"Yes?"

"Nothing just want to hold on to you"

"I see"

I push his arms away and turn him to face the  front of the line. Then rap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder.

I lightly smile as he looks from the corner of his eye as his ears turn red. I continue to hold on to his waist as we walk.

As we get closer to the front I ask him one last time.

"Are you sure that-"

"Jeff I'm sure."

"No rea-"

"Jeff!"

"Fine."

After a few minutes we walk into the ride and I let go of barcode's waist. I take a seat next to him and put the bar thing down.

"You sure?-"

"Jeff."

He looks a little grumpy now and all I do is chuckle. He looks away and I smile lightly. As the ride starts to move I take a look from the corner of my eye towards barcode.

His hand is shaking I gently put my hand over his and squeeze it softly. He looks over at me and holds my hand. Then woah the ride goes extremely fast down the hill.

And the wind is blowing like crazy.

"Woah!!"

Barcode yells as the wind blows his hair up and his eyes are shut but at least he's less tense. I don't mind the squishing on my hand as long as he's safe.

After the ride i feel a little dizzy and try to get my focus in place. Then barcode holds onto my arm.

"Let's go eat please no more rides I think I had enough"

"Yes.."

The rest of the night we spend eating  I ordered Pad Kra Pao Moo and barcode ordered Khao Pad.

....... > Food < ........

  ^ Khao Pad (Fried Rice)

  ^ Pad Kra Pao Moo (Minced Pork Stir-Fried with Chilli and Thai Basil)