chapter.

.

The rain pours as the cars pass by. Each one a different color and a different shape. As the cars pass a black haired boy stands in the rain under an umbrella.

His eyes as lovely as the Winter rain and a smile as lonely as the moon. He stands there as he looks up at the dark gloomy sky.

His mind lost in the fog as he lowers his eyes the light changes and he steps foot before being pulled back.

By a hand he knew better then anyone else. There eyes meet eyes as lovely as those you would die for.

" Barcode you okay?? "

"Sorry I'm tired."

"You sure?"

" Yes Jeff "

The older looks at the younger and grabs his hand. The younger holds on tight with a bright smile.

"Ready to go home?"

"Not yet. Can we just wait in the rain for a little longer "

"I don't see why not. But I promised you'll be home before 8."

"And I'm 18."

Both guys laugh both with smiles so bright just to be together. If you passed them you'll notice just how much they loved each other. But sometimes it seemed like the word love had two different meaning.

" let's go to that Cafe!"

"Sure"

Both boys walk down the street holding hands. As the you ger slowly steps closer and lays his head on the shoulder of the other.

" I want the usual "

"Of course.."

The older looked over as both eyes met. Not a worded more needed to be said . Both didn't have the words to say it either.

-
   Can this moment last forever just you and me?.