chapter!

Jeff

When I saw his tears on stage I felt my heart sink I didn't want to leave him behind but I had to follow my dreams.

I thought it would be the last time I ever or would ever see those eyes.

Dancing on the stage with hundreds watching I felt like the music was following me. Everyone and everything could not hide those eyes.

His eyes as pure as a puppy and his smile as bright as the sun. A face I could never forget.

At that moment it felt like I was singing just for him. But my voice was just made for him.

I reach my hand out to the crowd all cheering but the only face I see is his. The only hand I want reaching out is his.

I feel the sweat down my face and I feel the heat of the moment. I close my eyes to take a breath and then .. he disappeared.

Not a single face in that crowd was as bright as his and not a single hand was as soft as his.

I wish I could have run off that stage and say I love you. But Barcode isn't mine and I know that. But sometimes I like to imagine he was mine.

I hope all my songs will always lead him to me. I know it's selfish but for once let me have what I want.

Like a dream on loop I still hope I can dream of you every night. Every night I will wait for you like you did for me.

- Stream barcodes new song on Spotify:

» ไม่อยากจะฟันดี (NO MORE DREAMS)