chapter 32

/Off note; My phone has a yellow line that wasn't there yesterday 😔 my broke air just seems to get into something /

Jeff pov:

After we were done working. Barcode and me were just chilling. I swear my back hurts barcode decided he wants to jump on top of me and he landed straight on his face.

As I lay my head on the couch I look over to see barcode playing video games. I honestly don't know how he suddenly gets energy after looking like he could die.

Everyone here is crazy for so many reasons. Apo is trying to drawling. And let's just say that's not going good. I looked at it and I don't think that's a human.

Mile's is on Instagram .. and he just took a picture of Apo drawling. I hope no one sees that drawling.

Bible is everything but holy he's over here reading a book on how to brake someone's mind without hurting them physically. Why. I have no idea.

Build he resting on his lap. He looks confused and then he saw the book. When I tell you hes awake he really is. He's trying to get Bible to read something good.

I close my eyes....

I should have never slept. The chaos is huge. Bible is trying to give Build a massage. I don't think he understands the fear he's giving to his victim.

And Apo is agrueuing with Miles because Miles does not know what the hell he drew.

Mile: "What the fuck is that"

Apo: "ITS YOU"

Mile: "hell no"

Apo: "WHAT YOU MEAN HELL NO?!"

Mile: "THAT THING IS NOT HUMAN"

Apo: "IT IS"

Mile: " THATS NOT ME"

Apo: "IT IS YOU"

Mile: " NO THATS A DEAD FUCKING RAT AND WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE A W ON ITS HEAD?!"

Apo: "ITS HAIR"

Mile: "HAIR?! HAVE YOU SEEN MY HAIR I ANIT SONIC"

Apo: "OK AND I MADS YOU PERFECTLY"

Mile: "WHATS WITH THE BIG ASS PANTS?!"

Apo: "-"

Mile: "-"

Well I guess whatever that pants stands for has made them shut up. Pretty Good if you tell me.

Now we're the heck is Barcode? I get up to look for him and that's when I hear a thug.

"Barcode?!"

"Ugh.."

"When were you laying on my shoulder?!"

"I don't know"

*Crack*

Everyone turns there head and we see Bible with the chilliest face well build looks like he died. I think he cracked something he wasn't supposed to.