chapter 31

...

I'm working on a new fanfiction 🤔 an ideas ? (My teeth hurt today)

....

Jeff pov;

Today is barcode special day not only is he 18 now but now he can drive on his own. He says his mom panicked a lot before giving him the keys.

Who can blame her though 555555 I would sure as hell be scared. Cuz I am. He said he wants to drive me around. That's not a good idea.

Just as I put my phone away barcode pulls up and slides his window down. He smiles so bright it could melt my heart. (I mean it already did).

I set foot first into the car and he giggles with joy. Let's hope he doesn't end up killing us.

*Time skip cuz I'm lazy*

Barcode anit so bad at driving he's great though he scared the living shit out of me when he started to drive like he was the flash.

"Barcode you hungry?"

"No"

"Tired?"

"No"

"You sure are your just acting like that to continue to drive?"

"Both"

"Huh-"

He starts to speed up I swear he will be the death of me one day. Just as he stops on the red light I see shops around us.

"Barcode find a parking and let's go eat"

He starts to act like I hurt him with them puppy eyes.

"Now"

"Ugh.. fine"

*Powers of a gay active time skip*

Me and Barcode are currently eating in a cafe he's order so much food and all of it is delicious he's so excited today.

I grab my phone to check the time and notice it's 6:09 (America time). 

"Barcode we gotta go are else your mom will be mad don't forget just because your 18 doesn't mean you don't live with her"

"But jefffffff I don't wanna"

He says as he eats his cupcakes. After taking a bite he looks at me again.

"Barcode"

"Jefffff come on please you always do this-"

*

3rd pov:

Jeff grabs Barcode chin up before he can finish his sentence and lightly kisses barcode lips. As his lips press down on barcode he licks the frosting off barcode lip. He pulls away to see the younger flustered and shy.

"Barcode now we leave ok?"

"Yes.."

The boy won't even look at the older he's to flustered to even talk. He watches as Jeff pays for the food and grabs his hand to leave. The younger one doesn't object to holding hands but he avoids eye contact.

*

Jeff pov:

The whole car ride he won't even look at me. Though his ears are red. I giggled at his expression. After I had kissed him.

----

We make it to my place and I see as he lowers his head as I get out.

*

3rd pov:

Jeff walks around the front of the car. He taps on the window of the younger and brings barcode back to reality. Barcode puts his window down.

"Yes?.."

Jeff just smiles as he leaves the younger confused without a clue. After a little Jeff puts his lips on barcode this time bitting a little bit of the younger one lip.

"Better get use to it"

Jeff says as he kissed the younger lip and forehead goodbye.

*

Barcode pov:

*The owner of this brain ahs stop working*

.

.
.
.

   My first time writing anything like that it's a bit lame I know , I'm sorry lol

Questions:

How are you?

Did you eat?

How's life treating you?

Did you drink water?

Did you rest?

I want you to know that your feelings are VAILD and you matter no matter who or what you are. Your cable of being loved.

So thank you for being alive 💖 it truly means the world to me that your on this earth one more day with me no matter how hard it gets I know you got this