chapter~

Barcode:

It's been a long and tiring day. Jeff is busy promoting his music and here I am doing my best with acting.

Ever since Jeff left to go work hard on his music I felt out of place. Sometimes it feels like I'm just a ghost in a crowd of people.

But I would not lie every time I see his face on a billboard I feel like the whole world is frozen. I don't know why but sometimes I feel like it's just him and me.

At least that's how it use to be. I know I told him I'll cheer him on but its not the same. But there is nothing I can do but try to make him proud!

So I spend most of my days working hard and spend my nights hearing his voice. Oh that voice deep and calming something that would intoxicate you.

But that voice when he sings! Makes me feel like I'm in a sky of dreams and his dream is brighter then the rest.

These days just seem repetitive.. even though there always the same I know why I'm doing this.

When I'm on stage and acting I feel like I'm in a different world and sometimes it feels so real I forget all of them are actors.

Today is just like those days at least that's what I thought. I decided today I will gift myself a new pair of shoes.

I walk up the stairs and see a building filled with hundreds of shops. I stop at each and look around to see what they have to offer.

But then there in the middle with a crowd of people is a voice I can never forget. He's there on stage dancing like there's no one around.

I look up at the beautiful smile and those eyes. Oh those eyes are looking straight at me. I wish time would stop and let it just be us.

I feel like .. Im home. His voice his eyes is everything we're made for me. In a world of colors yours is the only one i see.

I wish I could find the words to let him know how I feel. I lightly smile and mumble "Jeff..". I cheer with the rest because this star is ment to shine brighter then the rest!

As long as I'm here I'll forever know the name Jeff because no matter what that's my home even in are next life.

- Stream barcodes new song on Spotify:

» ไม่อยากจะฟันดี (NO MORE DREAMS)