chapter 20

.

Barcode pov

After that day me and Jeff haven't talked much because of work.  But he has been texting me.

Once he wakes up I get good morning and when he goes to bed I get good night's.

It feels amazing knowing someone is this close to me. He is always asking if I eaten or if I'm tired.

Studying and school suck.

Today he invited me to the park which is great! Because I kinda need fresh air. So I'm currently waiting for him outside my house.

Just like that he pulls up in front and I get up quickly. Grab my phone and smile. I get near and open the door to the car.

I make my way in and he smiles. I close the passenger door and he drives off as I put my seat belt on.

He has a habit of holding my hand for no reason lol. I find it pretty normal now. He keeps his eyes on the road and he hand in mine.

I lay my head and look outside the car window. He puts my window down and I get to feel that nice air.

~

We made it and he picks a spot we're there's shade and place to sit. I sit next to him on the bench. 

We sit in silence and I slowly close my eyes and let my head rest back. When I lightly open my eyes I see Jeff looking at me.

With his head resting. Honestly I got use to it. So I close my eyes and let my thoughts disappear as he hums a soft tone.

I end up falling into a world of dreams. When I escape it and open my eyes. The sun is setting and I look over to see I'm alseep on Jeff's shoulder.

He's alseep so I don't move. I just let the wind take up the silence. I look at the trees green and fresh and the birds flying so free.

.

{ Daily note:

        Your smile can brighten a world but once it fades it can darken the world. Please don't let it disappear it can save a life.

       I love you and you matter }

We need justice for Kim and Porchay. 😭 Pls we need it.

=D