chapter 12

.
KavindiBhagya

Jeff pov~

As we leave I grab on to barcodes hand.  I pull him into the car. "You look like a confused puppy" he laughs "I'm not" of course I don't believe him.

It's like my job to protect him. If I don't who will. Haha I start the car and we drive off. After a little while I look at him and his tired face the window is down. I asked if he wanted it up cuz he looks cold.

He's cold but doesn't want it up. I take off my jean jacket and put it on him. His eyes widen and he smiles.

I smile back and look at the road I see him slowly fall asleep. The high way is pretty long but that's ok.

As I look around I see the sunset and the lights shine brighter then ever. I look over at a sleeping barcode and when I look back I see traffic.

So I slow down and wait I grab barcodes hand and hold on to it. I don't know why I like to hold his hand.

I drive to a turn park and park in a parking lot and take the key out and close the door and lock them. Making sure not to wake barcode.

10 minutes later~

I get back inside and see a worried barcode he opens the door and I pass him a water ice. "You left me alone" I smile "will water ice make it better?" He smiles "yess!"

He grabs it and starts to eat it. And I eat mine as were parked.  Once we finish he goes and throws are trash away and wiggles right back.

I laugh and start the car I lock the doors and drive with him away. As we get closer to his house he looks out as though it's new.

But as we get to the front of the house he turns. "Thanks !" He says and goes to his door. "No prob" and he goes inside once I see he's inside I drive off.

I hope he's not alone.

~note EP 10 was a rollercoaster