chatper 9

Barcode (aka Porchay)  pov:

Today is Thursday sadly which means in less then a day I got dinner with writer and other people at 7pm tomorrow.

So instead of wearing what I have at home my mom took me to get a new pair of shoes and clothes. Please don't ask me why.

As I grab the clothes she picked out as I see someone get near her and they start to talk and laugh. Of course it's not my business so I go and pay for the clothes and wait for her to be done near the door.

The mall is pretty big so honestly I like it. Not only cuz it's big but it's not full of people. I grab the bag off the floor as my mom comes up to me and with someone behind her.

It's one of her old high school friends. She walks and I walk behind them as they gossip and laugh. Then I hear my ding and I grab it out my back pocket.

Jeff

Jeff:

You really coming for dinner tomorrow?

Me:

How you know?

Jeff:

Writer told me

Me:

0.0

Jeff:

But really you going cuz last time I remember you barley ever show up to this kinda thing.

Me:

I am

Jeff:

I gotta see it for my own eyes

Me:

Lol

Jeff:

Well I have to go practice for a mv make sure to sleep early!

Me:

Oki!

Jeff is offline

Guess writer really wants everyone there. And just my luck I look up and can't find my mom. I look like a lost puppy looking for it's owner.

I start to Wonder around when I see my mom waiting near the bathroom. I run up to her. She looks at me and smiles "I'm tired haha" I smile back at her as the lady walks out the bathroom.

Both of them hug as my mom walks out with me as I look for are car my mom grabs my hand "this way" if it wasn't for her I would be lost 24/7.

As we get inside the car she starts to tear up and I look at her "you ok?!" She laughs and smiles with tears in her eyes " your growing up so fast now your having dinner with co workers next thing I know you goona have a wonderful wife".

She hugs me and I hug her back I don't know what it is about moms crying but it hurts so much as I squeeze her. "Just know no matter how old you get I will always be here cuz a mother's love never disappears no matter who are what you become your still my little baby".

As she cleans her tears "rain or snow I will always love you" I hug her on last time " I anit dieing so don't cry even if I do cuz your smile is the prettiest of all" she laughs at me " one day you'll know how it feels to see your baby grow up".

I grab her hand "I'm still your baby boy" she laughs "not anymore " I laugh as she puts the radio on. "You better make sure to bring me some of that rich cake" I laughed harder.

She giggles "no really those cakes be expensive so I need it" she laughs harder. As we drive away from the mall I smile and laugh with her the whole way though.

When we get home I seem to have lost my charger as I look in front I see my mom run away with it as she laughs. I run after her laughing so hard.

My dad is home and when my mom got out the shower , him and her started cooking. I helped and after dinner I went upstairs to my room to watch TV and my parents were alone watching some k drama.

I tried to study but I couldn't so I stoped and started to watch TikTok and after a little I took a nap well for like 3hr nap instead of 20mins. When I got up I could hear the tv still on.

Meaning there still watching it so I turn the AC on and start to eat snacks I have hidden in my room.

I look over at my phone charging and I see a notification as I open it , "sorry for not texting back! I'll see you tomorrow make sure to rest" - Jeff.

He's like a dad lol. But you should hear his voice it's lovely. He can sing amazing and wonderful. Also his acting is grate! Though I can't say the same for cooking but eh lol.

Not like I can do better I may self can't cook everything are I'll burn the house down. Don't ask me why its just like that. One day I'll be an expert is what I always say.

~

Note: thank you guys for 100+ votes!! And 7 followers <3 y'all are amazing!!

Also I like to ask questions at the end

What are your thoughts on kinn at the moment ? Do y'all think he has a plan or do you think he's still in love with his ex.?

(Lol yes I readed the novel but the tv show changes a lot of things! <3) please don't spoil anything form the novel only from the eps and your theories cuz  people might not want that!