chapter 33

Kim Pov:

I'm here on the tour  bus and I'm starving can't wait to eat. I mean when does food not make you feel better.

I look around and everyone is chilling. I don't mind them I honestly feel like a big family.

Are fans can be so sweet but others can be the devil. I don't know why. I put my headphones in and lay my head back.

3rd person pov:

Kim lays his head down and ends up falling asleep with the music on. Behind his seat was co-stars.

In one of the rows is Mile's and Apo. Apo keeps staring at the outside world. From the art on the walls to the people walking by.

The clouds were as white as snow and the blue sky didn't ever look so bright to him till now.  The cats running down the roads and the elders feeding the birds.

Next to him was Mile's scrolling through tiktok. Well eating chips. Of course he keeps eyeing Apo in the corner of his eye. 

Behind them Tong (thankhun actor) and Barcode. Barcode is playing video games and hearing music with his hoodie covering his hair.

Next to him on his right Tong on the phone asking about his son. (Yes he has a son irl). And putting things in his bag.

On there side sits Nodt (big actor) and Perth (ken actor). Perth is editing a YouTube video. Well Nodt is sipping on his smoothie. Well watching a video.

Behind them is Us and JJ (Tay and time actor) playing Uno. So far it's a tie with some cheating.

Until...

Apo: "we will not be discussing this now."

Mile: "hell yes we will"

Apo: "no."

Mile: "yes."

Apo: "ALL IM SAYING IS LET ME HOLD MY THINGS IM A MAN!"

Mile: "SINCE WHEN DO YOU WANNA HOLD YOUR STUFF?!"

Apo: "YOU NEVER LET ME DO IT"

Mile: "FINE"

Apo: "GOOD"

*20 minutes later leaving the bus*

Apo steps out the bus and behind him comes Mile. Apo holds his bag but after a little he throws the bag to Mile to hold well he looks around.

Mile: "what the hell happened to doing it now?!"

Apo: "sometimes you kept pressuring me to hold it so hold it"

Mile: "what?! I stopped and you said you would hold your shit and now I wanna know when I was begging!"

Apo: "shut up"

Mile: "no-"

Apo walks away empty handed and looking around. Mile just stares at him and grabs his bag and his own stuff.

.

.
.
.

Hey! Yes you! I hope your ok! I know life is hard but I'm so glad you woke up today. Thank you for being alive with me today I hope you keep it that way. No matter how hard it gets there's always someone there! Like me! If you ever need a friend or some one to talk to I'm here :) my dms are open.

I don't care what others said or the hateful words you must of heard just know there just words and you value. I love you! Make sure to eat , drink water and everything!

Also!

Keep being you! There's always something that hurts you along the way but that's up to you to decide on how much it impacts. The whole world could be against you but I'm still here. Your on a road to succeed and I'm here the whole way .. <3 love yourself and not every day will be as bad as the last!

~~~