chatper 19

.

Jeff pov

Today me and barcode going to the carnival.
He has been so excited and can't wait. So can't I.

I have my stuff on and ready to leave. I'm currently Waiting for him outside his house.
He comes rushing inside my car with a huge smile.

"I can't wait!!"

"Same"

I smile and drive off. I decide the highway is fastest and take it not expecting traffic. But what can I do.

I turn the radio on and play music.  I put the
Windows down and let air in.

As we wait for traffic to hurry. I guess people are right when they say nothing ever goes as planned.

I grab on to his hand and smile so does he. I don't know why but its a habit to hold his hand. I throw my head back as we wait.

He just watches TikTok. I clear my overthinking head with the present time and peace. I enjoy these little moments.

I know it doesn't only help me but also barcode he's been so busy with school and acting let's not forget studying. I know it's hard for him.

We're so close to the carnival that he sits up from excitement.  I look for a close parking and park in the parking lot. He takes his things and hops up and down.

We go up to the vendor and get tickets. Barcode pulls me inside and starts to look for a ride.

He's like a happy puppy who's been off the leash for the first time. Though this puppy can get sassy some times.

Ha. We make are way to rollercoaster we wait in line and all barcode can do is smile. I think it's kinda cute.

We make are way in side the roller coaster and barcode looks both existed and nervous. The ride begins and I hold on to his hand as a way of saying everything will be ok.

The ride goes super fast and barcode hand just gets tighter and tighter. The faster we go.

...

We're currently eating and barcode look like he needed this after the rollercoasters we went on.

We finish up and barcode holds my hand.

"We're we going now?"

"Games."

Looks like someone got tired of rollercoasters. Who can blame him. We make are way to the games and being to play. The first game is A water gun game.

The next is a dorts which isn't barcode favorite. Maybe cuz he can never win. Which is quite funny.

We play game after game some are better then others. The sun is set and when I look over at barcode his a tired mess.

"Wanna go get some food and home?"

"Yes"

He laughs and so do I me and him walk over to the car. Once we're in I start to drive and once I see a fast food place I order , I already know what barcode always gets so I don't have to wake him.

~

We're in front of his house I wake him up quickly. Because I see his parents looking for parking.

"Hurry your parents are looking for parking"

He gets up and grabs the food out my hands and rush right up to his door unlocks it and quicky shuts it.

~

1 day left till we know something about this ship.

Note:.

{ Your not paper so stop filling your life with words that don't matter }