chatper 29

.

Barcode pov:

Tired and lazy is how I feel right now. But I really need to get up to go see Jeff! He's been talking care of the puppy and I really wanna play with it!

Jeff said he'll come pick me up so now I'm waiting at the door. I can't wait for the puppy!

- time skip -

Im on the rug playing with the puppy he's so adorable! Jeff walked over and turned the tv on. Jeff disappear upstairs and so I open the backyard door and took the puppy with me outside!

Jeff has a pretty big yard ! Good thing it's blocked off so the puppy can't escape. I love this puppy but my parents would never allow me to have a puppy.

I'm throwing the ball and the puppy keeps going after it. I'm sweating so bad but I'm also having so much fun.

"Guys inside it's about to rain"

Jeff says it as he opens the door .

"5 more minutes!"

Jeff raised his eyebrow.

" Barcode... Fine just 5."

I nod my head as I continue to play with the puppy. Couple minutes later me and the puppy are being dragged inside!

"JEFF 5 MORE MINUTES PLEASE!!"

"you were out there for 20 more minutes"

"JEFF NO NEED TO COUNT"

now inside I'm sent to go shower sadly. "Go. Now." I grab my extra clothes and walk inside.

-30 minutes later-

It's raining outside now and I'm done showering. Puppy has also been showered!. I smell the sweet sweet smell of food so I go sit down on the rug and the puppy comes and sits on the couch.

Jeff comes with the food. It looks amazing and so good. I quickly grab the spoon.

"Barcode-"

UGH I BURNT MY TONGUE.

"it's hot.."

Welp it still good , Jeff turns the Ac on max and that helps my food cool down. Jeff grabs some dog food and feeds the dog. He also sits next to me and eats.

{ ~ :) 피곤해요 ~ }