chapter 28

Barcode pov

Today is like any other day me and my lonely room. The other day I got Jeff a puppy! I found it in a box. But right now I'm bored.

I'm hoping Jeff text me because I'm dieing from boredom.

The wind blows in through the open window the boy lays in bed. Slowly closing his eyes and letting his thoughts take over. The silence is as lovely as a dove.

The boy slowly closes his eyes as sounds turn into meaningless whispers . Next to the boy inches away from his phone lays his stuff teddy bear. The boy grabs it and cuddles it closely.

Just as he cuddles Into the warmness of his teddy. His phone rings. The boy who was just falling alseep Id now as a wake as bird in the morning sun. Eyes so wife they brighten anyone's day. The spark in his eyes glow bigger the longer her looks at his phone.

JEFF! he just invited me to hangout he's heard my prayers.

The boy quickly grabbed his stuff and changes his shoes as he runs out the door. Leaving behind the loneliness that onces consumed him. The boy runs up to a car. Black sharp and fast. The boy smiles and gets into the car.

"Jeff you don't know how happy I am!"

"I bet"

I turn around and see the puppy!! It's alseep it's adorable! Jeff is driving us somewhere. I'm not sure we're but anywhere is better then me and an a empty house.

-time skip-

We're currently outside a groomers , Jeff took the puppy inside and I stay there waiting patiently. My eyes widen when Jeff comes out. It's as if I'm a puppy who's owner just came back.

"YAY WHATS NEXT!"

"Movie?"

"Yes!"

He drives off and my mind and heart fill with excitement.

-time skip-

We're currently in line to buy snacks! I honestly can't wait. Snacks are always great with a movie. We're watching *insert movie*.

I take his hand as he pays , he smiles and we go over to the seats. I take my seat next to Jeff and lay back. He passes me the popcorn and soda.

I rest my head back on the chair and watch as the ads disappear and the actual movie plays.

Halfway through the movie I turn my head and see Jeff fast alseep. Well I guess one of us was bored to death or something.

The movie continues and I lay my head on Jeff's shoulder he wakes up and little only to fall back to sleep.

I continue to eat and watch the movie well he's sound alseep...

/Hey love's, dears, kps idk what y'all wanna be called I love you guys and wanted to know what kinda dog should Jeff have ? Give me ideas lmao / names/

/Also! I'm in the works of kimPorchay if you guys have any ideas for it let me know like always thank you for being alive/

- love author