chapter 10

Jeff (aka Kim) pov:

Today is Friday exactly 5pm. Which means I have less then 2hrs till dinner. To drive and get ready.

I know it's not like me but I was just exhausted and tired. So I overslept and after a little bit I lost track of time lucky I showered.

I go straight to my closet and grab my outfit for the dinner. I also grab a mask just in case the restaurant needs me to wear one.

I walk to the door and almost forgot my keys as I make my way out of the house. I sip into my shoes and shut the doors.

I unlocked the car and hop right in to the drivers seat. I turn the car on and fix my hair useing the car mirror.

After I start to drive off to the road , I stop by a shop I know I give the guy some money because last time I didn't have my wallet.

He smiles "thank you sir!" I honestly can't believe he trusted me to return I know I would just I'm a stranger. As I go back into the car I see the time 5:40 dang it , time goes by so fast when you don't need it to.

I saw that my tank was almost empty so I stoped at a gas station and got some gas. After a little bit I unlocked my phone.

I look to see who's online and see barcode is still online which is odd he should be getting ready. So I press his icon and open chat.

Barcode

Me:
You going?

Barcode:
We're?

Me:
What are your plans today?

Barcode:
Sleep and eat also watch TikTok

Me:
Barcode

Barcode:
Yes?

Me:
Today's the dinner

Barcode:
WAIT TODAY?!

ME:
Yes!

Barcode:
But my mom just left

Me:
Just get ready and I'll pick you up

Barcode:
😭

Me:
I'll be there in 30 minutes

Barcode:
Ok!

Barcode went offline

I take a turn and drive to barcodes house once I'm at the front. I send him a text to come outside.

I see him walk out the house and I unlock the car door and watch him run up to the car, he seems so happy and I smile back.

"Your my hero" he says as he closes the car door. And I start to drive off "I wonder were you would be right now if I hadn't texted" he nervously laughs "my bed" I giggle and drove away.

Knowing him he fell asleep so I put the car seas back so he can lay comfortably. 6:40 which means we're early and I wait outside as I see are friends walk in.

~
Note:

Anyone hear Jeff's songs there so lovely 😍

Also! What are your thoughts on Macau! Aka Vegas little brother ?