chapter 7

Barcode (aka Porchay) pov:

To was a windy day I was woken up not by an alarm but by messages. As my half asleep self goes and grabs the phone.  I have 20 miss messages.

As I look through them most of them are video games I play. As I erased them a new notifications popped up. I click and open it.

Writer

Writer:

Barcode did you ask your parents?

(Let's be real I was knocked out)

Me:

No

Writer:

Why?

Me:

Cuz I had missed some classes this week

Writer:

Oh ! Then I'll ask them!

Me:

No you-

Writer is offline

Great just great I get my stuff and about to leave when I see mom on the phone. She looks at me and points for me to sit. I- I'm in trouble.

After what feels like 100 years she comes up to me and says "of course you can go have dinner with your friends why didn't you ask me?" I of course thought it was my dead day but I opened my mouth "I forgot so he called" she smiles and says "I'll drive you tomorrow ok?"

I smile and leave to the bus stop as I walk there I get a notification. Oh why do I hate to leave people hanging.

Writer

Writer:

I got you barcode!! She said you can!!

Me:

Thank you!

Writer:

Any day just ask :)

Me:

Will do

Writer:

I can't wait!!

Me:

Same

Writer:

I picked the best restaurant!! And don't worry I'll pay for everything!!

Me:

Thanks!

Barcode has gone offline

At least he's nice. I can get a little shy lol. But I'll be fine I think.. not sure. And there it goes the bus! ...

Note: I love reading the comments and thank you guys so much for 1k reads and 69 votes and of course the 11 votes on chapter 6!! I'm so happy and I adore you all <3

Anyone see how Pete and Vagus been in ep 9 😏 what are your thoughts on them?