chapter 11

.

Barcode pov:

The wind blew as we got closer to the restaurant. I waited patiently as Jeff parked.
Once he did I got out the car.

Shutting the door and waited for him to get out. As I look I see he's grabbing his stuff and he's charger. I of course don't ask him but I wish he would be faster.

Just then he gets out the car  he smiles at me and heads inside as I follow. We wait a little for the people in front to move. Just as we're about to go sit.

Some fan comes up to us with so much happiness "OMG KIM AND PORCHAY" she hugs me really hard and I lightly hug back. Then she hugs Jeff he hugs her the same as she hugged him.

"Can we take a picture together" both of us now are heads and she pulls us in. We simile and she giggles "what are you guys even doing here?!" Jeff smiles "hanging out" she giggles even more "boyfriendssss" she says.

I look around and both of them talk. And then out of nowhere Jeff grabs my hand "well , I enjoyed are time but me and Porchay~ have to go" he holds my hand and pulls me away.

She smiles so bright and waves goodbye. I smile at her and we get a table to eat at. After what feels like forever writer joins us. He smiles and calls the waiter over.

The waiter gives us a list of what's to eat we order and wait after a couple minutes the food comes back. As we eat the writer beings to talk with Jeff.

Then I notice the fan from earlier comes and sits near us. Then I feel a hand I look it's Jeff he holds my hand and shows it to the girl.

She smiles and takes pictures. The writer fan girls and I look at all of them like a lost puppy. After what feels liked minutes. Everyone finishes there food.

As we head out I see Jeff grab my hand again but this time I don't see any fans all I see is the writer wave goodbye. I don't ask why he still holding my hand.

~
   Note : thank you guys so much for the kind words I can't describe how much it means to me even more at the moment!

Also!! Tomorrow we will find out if kinn actually has a plan or not! Who's ready to start a whole war if he doesn't. Also pray for are baby Pete !!