chapter 13~

~

Barcode (aka Porchay) pov~

I rush inside closing the door behind me. I look through the window to check if he has left. As I do I see his car drive off.

Then I realized I STILL GOT HIS jacket ON?!. Dang it I was so destrated I didn't realize. Dang it, I close the curtains.

I turn around and realize I'm home alone. Great at least I ate. I get from the widow and walk towards the living room.  I take my shoes off and throw my self face front to my couch.

I slowly close my eyes and fall knocked out.

3hrs later~

*BANG*

WHAT WAS THAT?! I wake in shock and look around. Then I notice the kitchen and a spilled box of cereal.

It's the devil or something?! What I do. I slowly make my way to the kitchen and look around. No one is there..

I turn the light off and on but still. nothing so Then I turn to go back to the couch and there. Looking me in the eyes.

A .. RAT not small ITS LIKE THE SIZE OF NY HEAD. I RUN STRAIGHT TO THE KITCHEN TABLE AND SIT ON TOP OF IT.

IT isn't alone IT HAS A BOY BAND WITH IT. I grab my phone out of the jacket which I have now claimed as my own. I GOT ONLY ONE PERSON TO CALL.

Jeff

Me:
JEFF HELP!!

JEFF:

What happened?!

Me:
There's SOMETHING BAD IN MY HOUSE

JEFF:

ILL BE RIGHT THERE!

ME:
Bring some tea as well

Jeff:
Why do you need it for the issue?

Me:
No it's just I'm out of tea and since your coming to save me you could also bring tea

Jeff:
Fine

Me:
Hurry!

I called for the hero of my story. Also I asked for tea cuz why not. Now I must do the hard work of waiting.

I see my worst enemy those rats running wild. I hear the door after what seems like forever. And rush as fast as I can I swing open the door and pull him in.

Jeff confused garbs my hand "barcode what happened?!"  Which stops me. "were gonna die we need to move" I say with fear and he looks so confused.

Then I look at the corner of my eye. IT IS RUNNING Twords US. I jump on Jeff. I don't know if it's reflex but he holds on to me "Were is it?" I have my head next to his head "it's the rats" 

He looks up and sees them he grabs me harder and uses on hand and throws the tea out and the rats follow out the door.

The whole boy band. Out he swings the door close. And looks at me "there gone now-"

"MY TEAAA" I look at him.. "I mean thank you" he giggles "so this danger was rats" I look at him "*cough* well if you say it like that".

"HOW YOU DO THAT THO?!" he puts me down on the table "who's older me or you?".
I raise my brow "you" he smiles "right haha".

He fixes my hair from my eyes " your hero is here now". I feel warm inside. And I don't mind it. "Thank you" he laughs.

"Tho I wanted that tea" he looks at me "tea or rats stay?"...... "Well if you say it like that" he laughs harder.

"We're are your parents?"

"Out they won't be back till tomorrow"

"So alone"

I shake my head yes and get off the table. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked he smiles "sure" and follows me to the couch.

We both sit down and I turn the tv on. And sit right next to him. The movie begin and he take off his shoes and gets comfy. I don't know when but some how his hand ended up on my shoulder.

I'm not complaining though. I ended up laying my head on his chest. He lays his on mine. And some how I end up falling alseep.

2hrs-

I wake up cuz I feel cold and look to my side, Jeff still there just alseep. I sneak upstairs and grab a blanket. Then I rush downstairs he moves and little bit holds me again. I throw the blanket on us.

And I cuddle on to him. And slowly fall asleep on his chest and his head on mine.

Everything feels straight out of a dream I don't want it to end..

~

Note;

I got a little message from an amazing person <3 and as promised I made this chapter longer then the rest.

Anyway~

On to the question of the day~~

Have y'all noticed the different things the show has done from the novel.

Is anyone worried for a ship?

author answer~

I'm scared for Pete and Vagus cuz in the show vagas made twan so crazy and made there love life like a fairy tale from the s*x to the ring on twan"s hand. Then left him I hope he doesn't do that to Pete cuz *spoiler warning* in the novel they get a kid Venice is the child of Vagas's stepmother, but he and Pete adopted him as a child.This content is only available in kinnporsche story box. so he better not! Like tv show do us some justice !!

Comment your ship your worried about and why!