Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old

-Rimuru Tempest's POV-

Alright, let's do this one last time...

My name, is Ishida Satoru.

I was bitten by the 'haha I want to commit not live anymore'-radioactive spider.

Before I knew it... My body had shrunk- NOT!

Sorry, wrong reference...

Well, I died. And now I got reincarnated as Rimuru Tempest the slime- WRONG!!!

I'M NOT A SLIME. I'M A GIRL, A F*CKING GIRL!!!

Yeah there is that, and when I woke up, I was greeted by three things.

One, a hologram keeps notifying my things about almost everything.

Two, the hologram can see the future where I don't exist for some reason. And I could read it all like reading a book.

And three, my adoptive father is the oreo-pedo-maru snake man. A guy who is the complete opposite of me.

If I want to die, this guy wants immortality. Yet he told me I remind him of himself in the past??? Seriously???

Though he ends up killing Danzo for some reason. The hologram in front of me states it's because he "had a change of heart" But I doubt it.

Well, the butterfly effect can be freaky I guess...

I was then being told for an errand, while in reality, it's a full investigation instead.

As I was contemplating about it, BOOM! Some random guy kicked me and pinned me down to the ground.

I read the story provided by the hologram, but instead, it told me about another reincarnator.

"As a reincarnator from another world, he is confused as to why the timeline in this universe doesn't match the original anime of Naruto at all" Was what it says.

That's right!

The reincarnator in front of me is called the "Accelerator".

Judging by his face, I already know he's a fourth wall reincarnator too.

Well, not my problem.

Well, I gained more skills too throughout the years. But that's a story for another day.

*Buzzz* those are insects known as kikaichuus.

We are currently back at Orochimaru's underground office.

And the man known as Shibi aburame swarmed his insects at Accelerator to immobilize him.