Guilt

"I won't go back"

With watery eyes, Satsuki stated that and dashed away.

"Wait! Satsuki, I came to save you!!" And Sasuke chased after her.

Naruto who had been watching the show while laying down on the ground stood up, preparing to strike the intruder from behind, however---

'Don't chase him, Naruto-kun' A thought transmission came in from a familiar voice. 

The voice he recognized as his "Mother"

"Leade--!! I mean... Mother, you were watching?" Naruto asked of that to no one in sight.

'No, I'm somewhere else... But I get the gist of the situation... I know you've betrayed me to save Karin-chan.'

Naruto went panicked ---"Betrayed--?! I was just---"

'You don't have to deny it. But more importantly, listen to what I have to say.'

Naruto calmed down at that statement.

'I made Karin-chan's mask. After it was designed to create a manifestation of Shinigami, I changed it to have to system to control and use the shinigami in real combat outside of sealing arts by the command of voice while using chakra as the battery... However, there was a little secret I did without telling Karin chan.'

"W-what?"

'Whenever the security of the seals is broken through, especially with a sharingan... I would be able to hear the voice command, and temper with them'

In a certain room, Kakashi watches the surroundings while the unconscious Karin lay down on the floor. But something weird happened afterward.

Kakashi looked at the terrifying-looking mask on his hand with his Sharingan, genuinely shocked at what he sees.

The mask is emitting Chakra almost as many as a tailed beast just now.

Immediately, he throws the mask away. At some point, he tried slicing it with a Raikiri, but it just stayed put without a scratch.

Until,

"Shinigami.... stop... my... order..."

That was Sasuke's voice, which came out from the mask with a stuttering tone.

But then...

Another voice came along after sasuke's.

it was a voice that Kakashi was familiar with.

The voice of someone that brought him guilt and anger for all these years.

"Shinigami, Kill Kakashi Hatake"

The elegant voice of a lady, commanding the death himself to kill.

'Rimuru... So in the end, you----' (Kakashi Hatake's thought)

.

.

.

[With Sasuke]

"Satsuki! Satsuki, where are you!?" (Sasuke)

Satsuki has long disappeared.

But her voice, was announced through the HQ's announcement system.

"Just go home... Nii-san" Her voice was filled with sadness echoing throughout the whole building.

Sasuke turns to the CCTVs around the corner of the hallway.

"Go... Home? What do you---?" (Sasuke)

"Don't you get it? I could have come to you any time I wanted to." (Satsuki)