Good and Evil

Mindscape.

A mental world within their very own consciousness, a personal mental plane of existence constructed from the user's thoughts, memories, imagination, and dreams as a materialization that brings the entire mental extension of the user into being as one very surreal dimension-like realm that does not follow the regular laws of physics, completely populated with psychological manifestations.

It was almost like you are having a lucid dream.

This is nothing new to Naruto.

That's right.

In the midst of the heat; while being crushed by a Susanoo's hand, he knew his conscious should just have to pull him inside the sewer.

The sewer along with a huge bar, and a seal placed on them; imprisoned something that he hated before he met his mother.

However, something is different...

It was the fact that no cages were seen to be found.

Only a huge dark sewer, and a terrifying beast. Sharp white teeth of the beast distinguished between the crimson body and nine tails.

Naruto looks at the beast without any fear.

*swooosh*

Suddenly, the Beast swings his right paw high up. And attacked Naruto.

*SLAM*

Naruto didn't feel anything.

Just like how in the real world he is pinned down by a susano'o, the current him; pinned down on the wet ground by the claws of the Kyuubi.

"Grrr...." The beast leaned down to look at Naruto closer.

They've talked in the past.

Many moments were memorable ones, due to Rimuru's intervention in their hostile relationship. So they made up in the end...

Now, the beast looked at him with hatred.

But they do understand each other well.

"Do you hate me now?" (Naruto)

"Grrr....."

"Don't worry... I hated myself too."

[In the real world]

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH"

*BOOOM*

"What!?" (Sasuke)

An explosion of bright light.

It was pure Chakra.

The building was damaged; dust and debris is scattering everywhere.

But one thing stood out among the others.

It was the bright hands of chakra pushing the susano'o Sasuke in and clearing up the dust by using forces to blast Sasuke away.

"Tch-!" (Sasuke)

Something emerges from the huge dust.

Tails.

A lot, of tails...

Those tails are translucent gold, and they pierced through Sasuke's Susanoo as they pulled him towards them.

"What is--!!?"

*Swoosh*

Then the dust was blown away, revealing a golden claw heading towards Sasuke along with the body of the unidentified creature.

*crack*

It made a crack in Sasuke's Susanoo.

For inches of a millimeter, the claws that should be shredding Sasuke's sharingan stopped.