All forces from the shadow

--- Diablo's POV ---

"I fought and followed him from timeline to timelines... From simulated worlds to parallel worlds... I didn't give up since I had the feeling, that he may have the clue to Rimuru-sama's whereabouts."

I explained to my liege.

I know her feelings right now.

Sadness and disappointment.

"By the time I arrive at this world... Rimuru-sama had once again suffered from the feeling of losing someone. I wasn't able to stop that from happening so---"

"You revived Kabuto?" My liege completed my sentence.

"That is correct," I responded.

She became silent... I could feel her emotions, but she won't show it on her face. The golden eyes that she shut hides the hollowness of her sadness, but the wavelength of her magicules was enough for me to understand.

By the time she opened her eyes... "So what now? Tempest, I was supposed to be in that place... Right?"

"Yes..."

"Then... Take me back."

.
.
.

--- Orochimaru's POV ---

The Root's leftovers were given orders by Accelerator-kun.

They are currently making their way to Konoha. The Kages of the great villages seems to have made their entrance to Konoha too.

They are plotting to work together.

My plan is simple... Show up after both sides were weakened, Put them back into their place, calm Accelerator-kun, then take Rimuru back.

As simple as that.

*BOOOM*

It has started.

"Die, lad!" That was the voice of a man engulfed in lightning. Specifically, the Kage of cloud, striking Accelerator-kun with his speed.

At first, it actually went like a normal meeting. All the Kages were present along with Accelerator-kun and his subordinates who entered the room last.

Minato-kun seems to be able to hold the meeting smoothly, he was able to ease Accelerator-kun and the others with his words.

But the problem is the Raikage.

Well, that's a given, I was amused Accelerator-kun was able to withstand his threats for a good 5 minutes...

Well, in the end, he blew everything up.

The attacks that were delivered to him reflected onto the Kages, and the entire building collapsed. A war between the kages and Root breaks out afterward.

Well, Minato was an exception.

He merely takes a seat and watches the show as much to the other Kages' dismay. It was a bit surprising for figuring it out though... That's right.

Minato-kun is on our side.

That was the exact reason for such a scenario to happen.

"Well, it looks like keeping a leash on all of you should've been a better choice after all."

I announced my words with the technique of telepathy that I invented a few years ago. Responding to that, they looked up towards debris, the huge wall that is now a badly shaped pillar had me standing on top of it.

That threat caught their attention.

"You're-!!!"

"Impossible!!"