Redemption

--- Rimuru's POV ---

Antiseptics...

This smell is very familiar.

Hospital...

I hate it. Why am I here?

"RIMURU!!"

Ah... Right, I remembered Kakashi appeared so suddenly and saved me.

No rather...

*SWOOSH* At that time, I lit up black flames swiftly; trying to get him away from me by making a barrier. I did that to stop him from preventing my suicide plan.

But he suddenly- he...

He didn't teleport or blinked...

He came right through my black flames...

Impossible.

Even if Kakashi is a seasoned shinobi, I could feel magicules scorching inside of him.

Minato you bastard...

"Got you!" He then reach out to my hand and I stopped falling...

Before I knew it, I blacked out.

.
.
.

"Tch-! Dammit" I should've killed him in the first place, that Minato.

I tried to pay attention to my surroundings.

My coat and clothes were folded nicely on the table.

I realized now that I am wearing a hospital gown.

But one thing stood up among the other things I've realized; the paper that is stuck on my forehead waves every time I move my head.

It's a chakra suspension seal... It's useless so why are they-

*creak*

The door was opened revealing the devil.

"While I do give you my condolences; I'm sorry that you're not dead yet, I really hoped that you won't curse me behind my back." The blond Kage stated those with a smile as he came in along with two other individuals.

One of them is a Nara; Shikaku Nara and the other is Ibiki Morino.

I look out the window in a daze. "Did you tell him to capture me?" I was referring to "him" As Kakashi. Whilst saying that, I nonchalantly took the paper from my forehead and rip it to pieces; fully gaining the awareness of the other two guests.

"No, I only commanded him to retrieve Sasuke once Sasuke gets what he wanted... It was you who baited him in the first place so-" (Minato)

"I guess the evil goddess herself sometimes made mistakes with her timings huh?" This guy can irk someone to death once you've gotten to know him...

In response, I say, "You've made two errors in your judgment."

It gained his attention.

"One: I already know of the interference of the third party.

And two: Letting Itachi meet him was enough for me to accomplish my wish... But you- you keep on empowering your subordinates with skills... Keep doing that and I'll really end you."

"Hm? Skills? I did give him some without knowing but it was a few days ago..."

??

That reaction... No, then where did Kakashi gets that power?

No... Did Kakashi even realize it?

If he didn't then--- If he were to rush to capture me... He would've...