A side to choose

--- Rimuru's POV---

"Take me back" I stated to the devil.

I can see his non-changing expression, but I know he's probably happy with what I said.

His explanation... Deary, if I were to conclude it then... I AM CANON!???

.
.
.

-Please standby-

.
.
.

Ignore that.

Anyways, this shall be it.

If I can't die here, then I should disappear.

This world has no more merits of having me living inside of it.

My role is done and I should now relay the baton sticks to Naruto and Sasuke.

If I were to stay longer, a bigger storm will come.

It's not the otherworlders that might appear in this world soon or the otsusukis that were canon to this world...

Yuuki Kagurazaka.

He has stayed silent this whole time... Nothing seems to have been influenced except for the Iwagakure's sudden advancement a few years ago.

But his goal is unclear.

He is neither a transmigrator nor a reincarnator... He is a canon character. And that fact was enough to gain my attention since I was a big fan of the story in my past life...

"Before we go, I need to see him... And ask a few questions. Lead me to him, Diablo... To Yuuki Kagurazaka."

And with a deep bow, the demon responded, "Understood, my lady"

.
.
.

"Diablo... Wait outside"

*clank*

The scent of alcohol... I have somehow come to hate it now. It was not because of the Hospital's antiseptics... It's because it reminded me of that... Time.

"Don't call me Kabuto. That's not my name. And There's no reason for the enemy to address me in such a way."

... Maybe I should stop drinking.

"Well, this is a surprise~!" In front of me is a young man dressed in all white. He had all the Japanese features on his face and a calm smile.

"Come sit here, Rimuru-san!" As expected, he already knows me.

.
.
.

A brandy... It's been a long since I have seen it. The glass had a perfect sphere ice cube inside, it was clear as a crystal that enhanced the presentation of the golden liquid.

This situation... Is very familiar.

"Hey Rimuru-san! Rimuru-san! I was able to rule the cardinal world after just a second try! Finally, right~?" (Yuuki)

What is this... This atmosphere... This situation...

"Ah... Is that so?" I responded shortly.

"Oh, and I need to tell you about one more thing! You see... Some of the Mangas that you left to me ended up being a cliffhanger, so then I had to went into multiple worlds just to buy the rest of the chapters! Fufufu~ try to guess who had seen the ending of one piece~! Me! Aha ha ha ha!"

IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID— *cough*

"How did you even manage to do that...?" I asked.

The guy blinked twice before cheerfully responding to my question.