Kabuto Yakushi

[A year later]

—Kabuto Yakushi's POV—

Currently... It's raining outside...

My name is Kabuto, Kabuto Yakushi.

I am currently thirteen years old even though people tend to think I am 15 years old due to the supplements Orochimaru-sama always gave me during my training at Root.

I... I've killed several enemy ninjas and become a spy for Konoha right after I end my training at ROOT by Danzo-sama.

Though, I stopped killing afterward due to personal reasons...

I worked as a medic more for Root and discarded any assassination jobs.

Well not really, Danzo-sama died two years ago. And Orochimaru-sama takes the seat of ROOT's leader.

Danzo-sama is paranoid.

He planted a seal on our tongue to stop us from leaking information, but Orochimaru-sama is different.

He let many spies from other villages into the organization and even lifted the regulations for branding their tongues with a seal.

Of course, what matters more is what happened with those spies afterward.

They either joined Orochimaru-sama, or were tortured to death... None of them escaped the flames.

The moment he become the leader, I was called back from my spying duty.

He told me to... "Enrolled" To Konoha's academy.

Well, I did as he told me to, and aced up everything. I met the fourth Hokage later on and I graduated early as of now my second identity is a Chuunin of Konoha.

Why does Orochimaru-sama tell me to become Konoha's chuunin?

I have absolutely no idea.

He told me I am not a spy anymore, so what the heck I am?

Well, it doesn't really matter... I am still the lowest rank inside the Root organization after all...

*clink*

"Yo~!" These words are voiced by These words come from the anomaly, Orochimaru-sama's adopted daughter... "Rimuru"

Currently, we're at our favorite bar.

I always came here before I met her, and Kakashi-san.

Rimuru is an anomaly.

She is suicidal and very much a tomboy at glance.

Many rumors revolving around her stated she would always try to find a way to kill herself.

Which is a bit suspicious looking at the fact she's still alive even right now.

There are also rumors that she can't die as if she were one of Orochimaru-sama's experiments or some sort.

"You both are pretty late. You shouldn't be making a lady wait you know? The same goes for you, Kakashi."

"We're not late, you're just too early."

I am friends with these two individuals who cover their faces with a mask.

While I could still see 1/4 of Kakashi's face which is his eye, I simply can't see any signs of hole on Rimuru's white mask.

It's as if she could see everything without her eyes...

The three of us, even though we're a member of ROOT, our "ranks" Should've been the limit to our interactions.

Rimuru is the youngest executive, and Kakashi is a double agent that provides us with information... And I am just a low-ranked member.