The Side That Saves People

[On the other side of the Uchiha compound]

"Why... Nii-san!!"

"To test my self"

Itachi Uchiha slaughtered his clansmen due to Danzo Shimura's intervention in the original.

But this time, it was because of the intervention of an otherworlder.

Of course, since it wasn't Danzo, the otherworlder named Lelouch only told Itachi to slaughter his clan except for Satsuki...

So Sasuke pants heavily, a ninjato stabbed and pinned down on the ground by the stomach, and he's now waiting to die.

"Why was there any need for me to die?"

After being bruised on the ground, he met a certain woman clad in black and white.

She wore what seemed to be a black trenchcoat under her white shirt even though she was sleeveless, both her shirt and her coat. She also wore a pair of arm warmers.

"Because you're not living under your own free will." The woman said.

"Who... Are you? Are you... With them?" Sasuke asked if the woman is a member of Itachi's group.

"I intended to invite you into our organization.... but never mind that. perform violence under your own free will, and that's an aspect of your humanity, no matter how cruel. But if you're hurting others on reflex, as a function of your environment, then you're just a mindless pest."

"Did you just call me pest? What are you then? The bullshit violence you just said... Do you dare to call it right!?"

"Do you want to kill me? If so, Sasuke-kun... you're the greatest fool in the world on this day."

"Call me an idiot and all...but" Suddenly, Sasuke's eyes change to that of red eyes with spinning tomoes.

"I'm still going to fight." Sasuke ended his words.

"*Sigh* looks like there's really no saving this level of stupidity..."

"When you die, what will happen to the sister you leave in this village? You can't even picture that, can you?"

This brought Sasuke's eyes to widen.

"Bastard... HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT HER!!?? YOU DARE TRY TO LAY A HAND ON HER!? I'LL MAKE YOU PAY... I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!"

*Sigh*... "You bore me..." The woman sighed before dashing forward.

*THUD* Her foot landed on Sasuke's stomach. "GUAAAHK—"

"You can't kill me... Not with that strength. I think I'll go with my other choice for an underling."
.
.
.

[Back to Satsuki]

"You're... No way... Rimuru Tempest?" Satsuki muttered under her breath.

"Well no... It's just Rimuru for now. Though, you're Satsuki Uchiha huh?"

"H-how did you—" (Satsuki)

"I've observed you from the very beginning. Oh and by the way... It looks like my body double has reached your brother." (Rimuru)

"Sasuke Nii-san is he- is he safe!??" She suddenly started to worry.

"Oh, he's fine alright... It's just that it seems like he doesn't care about you and acts as if revenge is what he is living for this whole time."

'So he's also a reincarnator... Wait, he's a she... I can see boobs behind that clothes' (Satsuki)

Satsuki can't believe it... His brother... She always tried to find ways to be able to get along with him.