Good bye

---Third Person's POV---

"Tch-!!" The damn Fox wounds... Is regenerating!? (Sasuke)

"It's useless, you can't win... I have Karin-chan while... You're alone" (Naruto)

"Kuh--!!?" (Sasuke)

*CLANK* *CLANK* *CLANK*

Sasuke is defending himself from the rapidly attacking chains, claws, and Shinigami with a huge ribcage and a variety of susano'os shapes.

But amidst the moment...

"It's about time we end this... Shinigami... Kill that ma---"

Karin's words were interrupted.

"Whoever said he's alone now?"

*KICK*

"Wha--!?" (Karin)

*CHIRP*

The mask that Karin held was blown away while Karin reflexively dodges the spark of lightning that suddenly came to attack her.

"You are... Kakashi-sensei?" (Sasuke)

"Karin!" (Naruto)

"Maa, Sasuke-kun... We're running!" The spiky grey-- I mean, a silver-haired man who suddenly appeared, announced thus at Sasuke.

Widening his eyes a little, he catches on quickly right after.

*POOF*

A huge smoke bomb.

"Damnit... Wha-- Karin!?" (Naruto)

.
.
.

[Seconds later in the random storage room]

"Seems like we managed to get away" Kakashi stated.

The both of them took the chance to flee and hide in some storage room inside the building.

Of course, they know they'd be found soon. That's why currently they're having a conversation.

"Why are you helping me?" (Sasuke)

"Haa? Isn't that obvious already?" (Kakashi)

"Hn, I can't understand. This one is my own business. Konoha has no reason to help... Perhaps, the plan is to enforce all the pandemonilim as a way to sneak into the Root..." (Sasuke)

"Why else would you help me... Out of pity for a fool who lost his little sister?"

"Maa, you're wrong. the hitai-ate you have on your arm kinda makes you one of us so, it's our deal too now. In other words you, are a comrade" (Kakashi)

Such was their exchange. Even though it was just for a while, Sasuke widened his eyes.

Afterward, "well, what are you planning to do with that girl? This girl..." Kakashi pointed to the tied-up Karin. Her Oni mask is in Sasuke's hand and she's unconscious.

"Karin Uzumaki, I did my homework too. And if I'm right, this girl would be useful--" (Sasuke)

"Useful?" (Kakashi)

But that was the exact moment when the door bursts open.

Naruto, along with his cronies filled in the room right after.

With a stern voice, Naruto voiced his thoughts; "You escaped from me by running into a room with no exit. It's like you aren't aware you're being chased."

The dust and debris cleared up, revealing the white-haired whiskered boy in the middle of armed men.

"Death Beast..." (Kakashi)