Unstoppable Hatred

[11 years ago]

"I want to add a new rule in our game." These are the words of Diablo.

"Oya? This is surprising. Never thought it would be you who came to me out of the sudden." (Yuuki)

In a certain cave, two figures illuminated by the lights seem to be negotiating in secret.

"Well, what does this new rule is? And you understand you will have to pay for both parties to agree, right?" (Yuuki)

"Pay? How bold, you understood the fact that the current me can erase you in a matter of seconds... Especially when you're on that state." The demon butler who had changed his attire to his previous clothes for nobility pointed out the current situation of Yuuki Kagurazaka.

"Hm, true... I have no choice but to accept it then, but I know you won't be taking it too far. After all, you are still an 'associate of black'. Rather, you're the primordial himself." Yuuki Kagurazaka's voice somehow sounds a bit high-pitch.

"Think what you want. Though... If you don't mind me asking... Why are you in that state?" Diablo asks the odd human known as Yuuki Kagurazaka.

Even though the Yuuki Kagurazaka possesses not the form of the usual normal brown-haired teenager.

Currently, Diablo had to look down to have a conversation with him.

Yuuki Kagurazaka... Shrunk. He had morphed into that of a 5-year-old body.

"Fufu, I call it... 「Operation: become friends with Rimuru as a kid!」"

With a grin that others would find "cute", The little Yuuki Kagurazaka proudly stated those words to the disgusted Diablo.

"...What are you trying to achieve with that?" Diablo asked him while he tries to suppress the dumbfounded yet disgusted face that he has.

"Haaah~ this is why Rimuru keeps forgetting about your existence, Dia-kun~~! Welp, I can't change back though, AHA HA HA HA HA HA!" (Yuuki)

"💢--- Call me that again, and I'll obliterate your existence. And I guess I shall change my request..." (Diablo)

(A/N: Yes, I do tend to sprinkle some "Comedy" to villains after their first debut.)

"Both parties should never show themself to Rimuru-sama for the next 10 years!!!" (Diablo)

"W-what!???" To Diablo's exclamation, Yuuki shouted in horror.

With his demonic voice, Diablo had to say it with his glowing eyes, "Do you have something to say about it?"

"I just wanted a 'Childhood friend route' with Rimuru! You're so cruel! Evil! Demon!" Somehow Yuuki stated the obvious in that last part.

**
*

[Present Day, Konohagakure - Hokage's Office]

"Sasuke-kun, we found out where your sister is." (Minato)

Sasuke's eyes are wide in disbelief.