The Human

---Yuuki Kagurazaka's POV---

Hey everyone~~♪

The name's Yuuki Kagurazaka.

You can call me Yuuki, well what else is there?

Anyway, I had someone who I wanted to be friends with...

That's right! His name was Rimuru Tempest!

I first saw him as an enemy... But he was really nice! He gave me mangas to read, he saves the problem with the children, and he really is a hardworking individual.

Well, aside from the fact that he was the entire reason my plans went south.

A world where we can simply live happily... Do you think there's a world like that?

I don't think so... Everything was just so unreasonable, any changes I did to the world will always end up being useless...

I joined hands with the demon lord who "summoned" Me to this world...

Even though they just wanted to create a world where they can be happy, in the end, they just wanted to take vengeance against Demon lord Leon... The ex-true hero.

Ironic isn't it?

Well, that has nothing to do with me.

I just found it fun to look after.

It becomes some sort of a game from that point.

Aside from the guy claiming to be the god named Velda Nava inside my head whispering to me all the time like certain mental health symptoms I've read in my past life... It's been really great.

Well, "Chrono Saltation!!" There's another problem to look after it seems...

Lord of wisdom... Raphael, if only I have that skill I'd be able to win against Rimuru. But I can't help it now can I? For he was the owner of that skill after all...

However...

『Turn Null』 was an Origin Skill that was owned by the star dragon king Veldanava, to create the universe... After he used it, the skill disappeared.

I know Rimuru has it.

That energy, it feels empty.

Thus I imitate him... His magicules wavelength, his gestures...

By the time I stabbed him and executed my final move...

But in that short moment, I tinkered with my skill... Akashic Records.

Before I knew it, I was able to stay conscious.

It was a shame, really... If Rimuru-san had just come into this world a little bit earlier... It'll be different.

But you know... If I have this power, this ability to manipulate the nihility then---!!

.
.
.

I was able to stay conscious in the void.

The end of apace and time... There was nothing inside this place, What I could see was the sight of Rimuru-sama's human form, being pierced by my Veldanava sword.

I had not made a single move ever since we both were stuck in this position.

But during that time I was able to collect as much Nihility as I need.

And finally...

『Turn Null』

If turn null has the ability to create the universe, then time travel shall also be an easy feat for it.