Jashin

-Rimuru Tempest's POV-

Two years ago, an explosion happened near the land of waves. The explosion was so big that the whole village near it was flooded with seawater for weeks.

Many lives were taken and most buildings are wiped down.

Through, from the distance, one would see... A figure standing in the middle of the sea spreading a pair of tornado wings from his back and wrecking havoc.

I see now... The cause of that is...

"Accelerator... So Shibi-san used the fact Accelerator wreck havoc two years ago as a catalyst to make more people believe in the existence of the Jashin..." I muttered that lowly.

"Eh?" (Nonō)

"It's nothing. Tell me how you are able to get your hands on the sacrifices for the Reanimation Technique"

"...the Edo Tensei no Jutsu (Reanimation technique)... We were able to find two people from the Shimura clan... Coincidentally suffering from illness..." These are the words of Nonō Yakushi.

Well, that explains everything...

The reanimation technique is a technique that uses sacrifice to bring people back from the dead.

But their reason...

"We were convinced Orochimaru would do the same thing in the past like kidnapping children then experimenting on them... But from our current information he..." (Nonō)

"He didn't kidnap a single child to be experimented on for the whole month?" (Rimuru)

"(Yes) Hai..." (Nonō)

I see...

Well, even if Orochimaru didn't, he is still sketchy.

Just before he told me "The dead should never be brought back to life". That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard from him.

Before, he is just like "Haha immortality go...BRR" And now he's like "People die if they are killed"

He even stopped researching the Cursed seal that will transplant an imprint of one's soul onto others to be able to steal their body.

Rather, he gave the 『Reversed cursed seal of earth』 Or whatever that is to me, it will give me a power boost when the time needed.

And no, it didn't turn me into a pale pedo snake for him to take my body.

And my Origin Skill, 『Fourth Wall』, did not activate to erase any ailment status either...

Well, that's a story for another time...

For now...

*BOOM*

I need to protect the orphanage children from Shibi-san's and Accelerator's fight first.

***
**
*

[10 minutes later]

"Heh, that suicidal girl lost to me." Accelerator muttered while looking at the Aburame laying down on the grown who was beaten to a bloody pulp.

"Hai hai, stoooppu~ (yes yes, stop~)" I exclaimed those words while taking Nonō Yakushi with me.

"You- how the hell did you get in here!?" Accelerator shouted.

"Just so you know, I made the announcement first. I was just in the middle of explaining the method behind the crime."

Actually, last time we made a bet on who can solve the case first.