Will Of The Livings

—Third Person's POV—

Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!!!』 Shibi Aburame announces as the technique was executed.

"Those are... Uchiha clans Kekkei genkais!?" Nonō Yakushi shouted upon seeing the eyes of the Copy-wheel Eye, also known as the Sharingan around the reanimated individual: Danzo Shimura.

In the original timeline, Danzō Shimura was an elder of Konoha. As the founder and leader of ROOT,

Danzō gained notoriety as The Darkness of the Shinobi, because of his frequent unsanctioned actions and his often-suspected undermining of specific Konoha personnel.

However, Orochimaru did another implant onto Danzō taking Shin Uchiha's Sharingan-embedded arm and placing that, alongside some of Hashirama Senju's cells, onto that of Danzō's.

[A/N: to you non-naruto readers/watchers. Here's two keyword to understand these part: one, "Go check the wiki" Or two, "Simply put, he is strong and power-hungry." And three, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT"]

"And now that he is reanimated, he is no longer bound to the limits of mortals. Why? Because a Reanimation will always regenerate as they have their own Chakra-pool." Shibi Aburame stated thus.

Rimuru looked at the black-sclera'd Danzo and Shibi Aburame back and forth...

"Accelerator" She called.

"What is it, Suicidal girl?" Accelerator asked.

"Let's kill them" (Rimuru)

"Ha??" (Accelerator)

Accelerator pondered a bit before he asks, "I thought you wanted to die? Or was that because you're loyal to that pedophile(Orochimaru)?"

"No. I'm starting to like working for ROOT. In the outside world, death is pushed away from everyday life. Aside from our past wars that are... But in ROOT... No, in the darkness of shinobi world, death is just an extension of and a part of everyday life." Rimuru paused before she spoke up once more.

"I tend to think that's more accurate. After all... To die isn't the opposite of living...It's merely a component of the process of life. Without observing death up close, one can't capture the full picture of what it means to live." She ended.

Somehow a shit-eating grin was formed on Accelerator's face "Heh... In other words, the suicidal girl wants to live. Am I catching on that right?"

"I came to think It's worth trying... That's it." (Rimuru)

They were interrupted.

"That won't be necessary." It was Danzo's voice.

"It's time for you to die, lass!" The reanimated Danzo began to attack.

***
*

*BOOM* Explosions can be heard throughout the Orphanage.

The orphaned children have been evacuated long ago by Nonō Yakushi as of now, 4 figures can be seen fighting each other near the destroyed orphanage.

"Heh, I see you're using my eye effectively." Danzo stated these words whilst glancing at Rimuru's bare face.

Rimuru's mask was destroyed long ago, and now she's barefaced.

At some point, she opened the bandages over her head to reveal a familiar spinning wheel pupil on her left eye.

『Sharingan』, also known as the Copy-wheel eye, Orochimaru was the one who transplanted the eye on her from Danzo's right eye upon his death.