Another World

---Rimuru's POV---

It was at that moment that I realized, my Origin Skill was specifically linked to Yuuki's soul...

Meaning the reason my unique Skill, Reader, evolved into an Origin Skill was due to him meddling with my skills.

By Yuuki's death... 『Fourth Wall』dissappeared without a trace...

But that wasn't the only thing that happened...

I persistently asked Diablo to allow me to retain this human form rather than a slime, resulting in all of my unique skills disappearing.

Diablo told me that after eons of war against Yuuki, they came to an agreement that I shall choose one of them as the winner.

I end up choosing Diablo... No, the correct phrase is "discarding Yuuki".

Yuuki, by all means, was suffering from the start.

He deemed the world as "unreasonable" when he lost his family in his original world, only to get summoned into the central world by the ex-demon lord, Kazaream.

As if to make his situation worse the fragments of Veldanava's will of corruption causes him to become twisted.

Well, not really.

He decided that the world was unreasonable, therefore he simply create chaos, hoping it'll become reasonable or something like a little kid.

All in all, the central world has been reset 2 times due to Diablo's and Yuuki's interferences.

Naruto's world won't be affected, but here in the cardinal world, everything was turning back on time. At least that's what Diablo told me.

Well, this shall be the last.

The embrace of the demon who proclaims to be my closest attendant warps my body in a princess carry.

I left Naruto, Sasuke, Satsuki, and Minato in that world, to avoid any further changes in its fate.

The demon gained many skills and power throughout the second reset, allowing us to reset the world one more time...

And finally...

[Report. Abnormalities in the body have subsided.]

A sound of a robotic lady in my mind...

It's dark... This is a cave? Underground perhaps?

[Answer...]

And there she goes again...

[It appears to be a cave rich in Magicules]

U-huh? And you?

[Answer. This is the unique skill, 『Great Sage』 because the ability has adapted, so it can answer you immediately.]

Great sage, huh... I don't suppose this is the cave where dragon Storm Veldora was sealed?

[Answer: That is highly possible]

"So Diablo really did take me back... But what about him?"

"I am right here, my lady"

A deep voice rang out from behind.

It's Diablo's voice.

Now it's "my lady" huh?

He stopped using "my liege" to address me at some point and disapprove of calling me by my name.

It seems like he'd settle with that for a while...

Not that it bothers me anymore...

"...Diablo."