Schemes

-Third Person's POV-

Minato Namikaze... Was a transmigrated person.

He is someone outside of the fourth wall, and he knows exactly how the timeline of Naruto should've gone.

But of course, he still has the common sense of a fourth wall-er.

Become the coolest blondie in the village, learn the badass teleportation Hiraishin technique, go and fuck his waifu Kushina and had a kid.

That was what was on his mind when he transmigrated as Minato Namikaze.

He's just getting more and more twisted as the more he tries to become the real Minato Namikaze.

But now, he has made his resolve.

At least for now he understood, that the bitter truth that was spoken by the beautiful platinum blue-haired woman in front of him is the truth.

In the past, He chased the real Minato Namikaze's shadows, so much that he desired to become him. But he always falls down just after a few moments.

Before he knew it, he can't finish learning the death demon-consuming seal that was supposed to be the catalyst to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto.

Because he is afraid to die, that is.

He was too focused to make a seal to seal the Kyuubi without killing him, or his wife.

But he failed.

And now because of him, his wife, Kushina paid the cost. He survived, and the Kyuubi was sealed.

But now that he thinks of it, he shouldn't have let Obito, the masked man go or even survived the boulder.

All because of his lack of attention, and of course, the intervention of the Evil God that reincarnated him.

.
.
.

"Are you certain of this? You're an enemy yet... Why do you desire to bring the subordinates of your enemy back to life?" It was Minato who stated these.

They both have come to an agreement.

Rimuru will use her 『Lust EX』on individuals such as Iruka Umino, Mizuki, and Kyoya Tachibana at the cost of having Minato sign a treaty with Root.

Such a small price to pay for the life of the dead.

Minato sees nothing disadvantageous in that so, he accepted.

"I have my own plans... All for the sake of Naruto, and that Sasuke kid. Not because they're my Favorite Characters, but because I've come to like being on the side that saves people." Rimuru stated thus.

"The side that saves people-huh?" Minato muttered.

"Well... There would be sacrifices... Not to the extreme one. Firstly I'll let Naruto get a hold of his fear, then I'll make him fight Sasuke a little... Just to get them to know each other. Their powers are on the same levels, they won't kill each other."

"What... You think That, is a GOOD idea?" (Minato)

"Excuse me, who are you talking to? I don't know since it seems that you forgot how I killed Orochimaru without being accused and took his seat." (Rimuru)

"That's because you already have the reputation already... No one wants to have you on their tail except for those who desire death." (Minato)

"Oh my~ you really know how to compliment a lady, don't you~"

"Be serious" (Minato)

"You're no fun~" (Rimuru)

"What is the reason for you trying to make them go into conflict?" Minato suddenly asks.

"It's not really a conflict... It's called rivalry"

"Rivalry?"

"That's right... Sasuke will find the reason for him to live other than vengeance, and Naruto will stop pitying himself... One day they'll put aside their difference, and work together, they'll even be stronger than the Silver Twins of Chaos..."

"Silver twin of chaos... I still remember the day I encountered your fights with the bloody mist..."

"Oh~ I'm flattered, Mr. I-want-to-solo this-shit"

"Heh... Shut up" Minato had a smile on his face while stating this.

.
.
.

"But what'll you do if they turned back against you?"

"Haha...When that time came the... Guess I'll die."

.
.
.

[Present Day, Konoha. Uchiha Compound]

"Hn. We meet again, Kuro-Sensei." The only Uchiha left in the village, Sasuke Uchiha, Stated these words as he look at a certain figure.

"I see your compound has been cleaned, Sasuke-kun." The figure stated thus.

The figure is a man. The man have black hair with streaks of red and gold, He was finely dressed in garments like that of a western nobility.

And somehow... He possesses a white mask with black lines similar to the possession of a certain woman who was touted as the goddess of the Shinobi world.

"Yes, Hokage-sama helped me clean the streets and houses out of corpses." Sasuke responded.

"Shall we begin then... Your training?" The man dubbed "Kuro" asked.

"Hn... Certainly."

.
.
.

[6 years ago, after the Uchiha massacre]

After being kicked by Rimuru in the stomach, Sasuke was panting hard on the ground.

There was no sign of any villagers passing by the Uchiha compound, nor there are any jounin or chuunin left, considering the fact the Uchiha is the police force of the Village... And currently, he is the only Uchiha inside the village.

But as he looks into the starry sky of the night, waiting for his death... Someone else came by.

"Your emotions are going haywire"

"!!!??"

He saw a shadow coming near his blurry eyes.

"Kufufufu... A desire for vengeance, hope for someone's safety, and curiosity for your own... Your emotions don't quite match like the ones I'd enjoy." The voice sounded evil.

It's as if he was meeting a devil instead of the death god.

"Kufufufu, if this were to be the past me, I would take you into the underworld and train you into a demon... But now... Kufufu, my master is always so unpredictable... Sending me to the past AND another world just to train someone." The devil stated.

"Who... What are you?" (Sasuke)

"Kuro... That is the alias given to me by my old friend. You'll need to work hard if you want to hear my real name. Though I doubt you're interested in that" The man now dubbed Kuro stated.

.
.
.

To be continued.