Truth

"You— Root's leader--!!!??" (Sasuke)

Rimuru stepped forward and look at Naruto; "So the winner is the one who carried resentments and hatred for four and a half years— Sasuke-kun..."

"I can simply make an excuse I only had a year and a half to train Naruto-kun but— a loss is still a loss... Seriously now, I've lost face..."

"Naruto-kun, You're fired"

With a calm tone and a smile disappearing from her face, she stated.

Naruto closed his eyes; "understood..."

He knows exactly what his "mother" Wants; a subordinate with loyal and highly intelligence; those who won't be consumed by the beast within themselves.

Yet until now, the only thing that he do was try to shred Sasuke into pieces while shouting the same words over and over; to keep his promise to Iruka sensei; exactly just like a mindless beast.

He regretted that fact but--- just as he was thinking to himself about how he would be executed due to the Organization's rules, He heard a voice.

It was his "mother", she came close to Naruto and whispered one thing; "Live in the outside world instead, I've arranged for someone to take care of you, make your way to the world of light. Together with Karin-chan and Satsuki-chan"

"Wha—!?" Naruto's eyes shot open. Having his body regenerated back from the bruises and holes; He gets up to find Rimuru heading towards Sasuke.

And then... "You— What is the meaning of this!?" Sasuke's eyes spun, and the red Sharingans were shown once more.

Purple chakra rages like waves, even though Sasuke realized the opponent in front of him is not someone he can underestimate; the rage from the past still engulfed him with hatred.

"You led me here today; You used the letter, used Satsuki as bait... But if you only wished to kill me, there must have been a simpler way to do so." (Sasuke)

"What do you want from me??" (Sasuke)

"After today's battle, what do you see!!??" (Sasuke)

His susano'o attacked Rimuru while she erased the whole thing without so much effort.

Then with a calm smile, she says; "Today? You're mistaken, Sasuke-kun..."

*Step*

"You mean 'since four and a half years ago'. That's right..."

*Step*

"From the day I separated you from your sister, all components have been designed for the sake of achieving these circumstances today."

"Even Naruto-kun's training... Even the Root's expansion of power..."

As Sasuke looks at her with disbelief, he can only utter one word; "...What?"

Rimuru walks away from Sasuke; towards the sunset.

She stopped at the edge of the building as she explained everything.

"Otherworlders... Are you aware of them?" She suddenly asked.

"Otherworlders... Those who came from another world?" Sasuke muttered.

"That's right... However, there are many kinds of otherworlders... Among them stood a 'variant' with a unique but common trait, they claim themselves to be 'those who came from the Fourth Wall'... "

"Fourth wall...?" (Naruto)

"In a certain world, there was a book... No, a story if I were to put it like this; a story about two boys with hatreds revolving around them..."