The Pure and Impure

—Kabuto Yakushi's POV—

"Their organization name is Ashtrays"

A group of otherworlders.

They seemed to be independent.

Rimuru told me the S ranked secrets, including all individuals suspected as "otherworlders".

"Transmigration is a phenomenon when a soul passes at death from one body or being to another whereas Reincarnation, on the other hand, is the phenomenon of

"Accelerator, Reincarnated extraterrestrial life form. Affiliation: the village of hidden sound, Root."

"Kyoya Tachibana, Extraterrestrial life form. Affiliation: the village of hidden sound, Root."

Kyoya Tachibana-san!? He's but he's-

"Notable abilities are Visual enhancements to western swordsmanship..." I muttered those words.

I know him, he was with me back when I was a spy in Kumogakure...

He is the cockiest person I know throughout history.

Though... The moment I mentioned Rimuru, he stuttered away and avoided me for quite a while.

"Lelouch Lamperouge, Reincarnated Extraterrestrial lifeform. Affiliation: Village of the hidden mist, Kirigakure."

"Sabaku no Gaara, Transmigrated Extraterrestrial life from. Affiliation: Village of the Hidden Sand, Sunagakure"

"Satsuki Uchiha, Reincarnated Extraterrestrial life form. Affiliation: Village of the Hidden leaves, Konohagakure"

"Yuuki Kagurazaka, Extraterrestrial life form. Affiliation: Village of the hidden stone, Iwagakure"

(A/N: that last one is neither "reincarnated" nor "transmigrated" so, what do you think?")

(A/N: Kyoya Tachibana was the one who gets beheaded by Hakurou. It doesn't state "reincarnated" now was it? So, well what do you think?)

.
.
.

I know where Kakashi is now.

.
.
.

[A year ago]

Rimuru Tempest's POV—

My origin skill, 『Fourth Wall』 is a skill that let me treat this world as some kind of fictional world.

It's the evolved version of 『Reader』

It has three subskills; Self-insert, Narration, and Bookmark.

Self-insert's ability is unknown.

Narration's ability is to let me gain these storylines of what's going to happen next in this world and a little peek of the future without me being listed as one of its characters.

And Bookmark, is an ability to let me copy other "characters" Skills, simply being understanding the personality of that "character".

However, this skill actually has one troublesome condition...