Ideals

—Third Person's POV—

[Many Many years ago]

A dead soul is floating inside the void of nothingness.

The soul then meets a being who calls himself a "god".

"I will give you two wishes" The 'god' told the nameless soul.

The nameless soul was confused about what he is experiencing right now.

But he heeds to his words, and states his wish, "I wish to transmigrate as Minato Namikaze. And I wish I have the power The Gamer." He stated.

"Very well, entertain me... Mortal."

.
.
.

[5 months prior to Naruto's admission to Root, Land of wave]

Three people were seen having a meeting at a round table, seemingly not all faces are making a happy expression.

The beautiful platinum blue-haired woman, Rimuru, is currently talking with the spiky-haired blonde known as the fourth Hokage in front of her.

(Minato Namikaze, picture not mine)

And Kakashi Hatake stood between them as a mediator.

"It has been so long since we met, Minato-san... You too, Kakashi. Seems like you're back to your lovely job." The woman clad in black and white stated these words. Kakashi wasn't able to look at her for some reason.

Minato Namikaze then smirked mockingly, "It sure is... Want me to tell you how many of the elders, daimyo, and Kages wants your head on their platters now?? It's weird to even see some of them go rogue since they made a cult about you, the goddess Rimuru."

Rimuru still has the same smile on her face in response, "Haha, love is a weird thing... Some of them worship me but some of them want my beautiful face as a display? What a yandere bunch..."

"Is that what you think? Then I guess they'd be happy to receive your preserved head." (Minato)

"Oh my, are you included? I must warn you though, you'd be just disgusted waking up to see my head greeting you every morning~ Compared to Orochimaru-san, my head is just a would-be start-up." (Rimuru)

"Oh? I've been informed that you took Orochimaru-san's seat... Because you killed him."

"Deary, you must have quite a handful of informants"

Such were their exchanges.

"Enough joking around... I'll be straight to the point: What the hell did you do to my son?" The fourth Hokage ended darkly.