Human and Demon

[14 years ago]

The moon was Red.

The ground was also dyed red.

It's either the bloodbath that a certain boy had made or the atmosphere itself.

Yuuki Kagurazaka, Extraterrestrial otherworlder, Affiliation: Iwagakure.

The boy called Yuuki Kagurazaka is always smiling no matter what the situation is.

Being affiliated with the village full of rash block heads does not hide the fact that it gives him an easy handicap to manipulate them.

Originally he's supposed to exist in the cardinal world, but at some point...

"*Sigh*... What is it with you? Can you not get in my way of reviving YOUR master?" (Yuuki)

Yuuki stated these to the demon in black.

"What a load of delusional nonsense, for you, who killed him in the first place."

The demon butler named "Diablo" responded with a dark face.

"Haha... Technically, I didn't. After all... We're currently in the past."

Yuuki paused at his sentence before continuing his words; "Moreover, I changed Rimuru's reincarnation world's trajectory to somewhere else... Ah––– and since the wielder of Yog-sothoth died, You won't be able to go back anymore... Especially since this is a branch world. Color me surprised when I realized 'he' died again in the world I had given him."

"..." (Diablo)

"Haha... Why don't we make a contract?" (Yuuki Kagurazaka)

"...What?" The Butler voiced a tone full of hostility towards the human inside the world they are currently in.

"I am sure you are aware you are in no shape to fight me... And neither am I could even survive sending you back into the underworld without a scratch... No, I'd die if I were to do that." (Yuuki Kagurazaka)

"Stop beating around the bush, what's your point." (Diablo)

To Diablo's stern threat, "haah~~~ I thought the black colored ones are always polite... I guess not. What I meant to say was; a temporary truce."

"... How absurd. A truce you say? When I know you can and will secure Rimuru-sama right under my nose?" Diablo responded coldly.

"Heh... Exactly why I am proposing a contract. This world... Is a world where spirits are inactive to provide Magicules. Humans---- no, rather... An unidentified extraterrestrial life form came to this place a long time ago, and completely change the course of what would be common sense in our world..." (Yuuki Kagurazaka)

"When I killed Rimuru, I was sure he'd reincarnate as someone else in a world that I had provided... But his soul disappeared so suddenly from the cycle system that I established. But hear me out here... I have successfully copied Yog-sothoth with my Akashic Records, so I am the only one who can bring us back to the cardinal world. Of course, I'll transfer the skill core to you if you won the game---" (Yuuki Kagurazaka)

"Meaning... He died, AGAIN..." (Yuuki Kagurazaka)

"As I said, stop beating around the bush, you filthy fiend." (Diablo)