Otherworlders

—Third Person's POV—

"Oh and by the way, I might have a lead to where Kakashi might be." (Rimuru)

"Really!?" (Kabuto)

"Well, no. But a rat has finally fallen into my trap." (Rimuru)

.
.
.

Rimuru had "borrowed" some members from a squad led by Accelerator.

She organized a trap for the presumed associates who are behind Kakashi's disappearance...

But to her dismay, all rats she has captured are dead.

"The fuck happened in here?" Darkly, she asks her current borrowed subordinates.

While kneeling, a root agent reporting in, "We captured the enemy with sleeping gas and the sealed room just like what you asked. One of them committed suicide and so we brought the two others here... We planned to threaten them for information and we even removed the poison pills they hid inside their mouth..."

"I already know that, this was my plan in the first place... What I want to know is what happened afterward." Even though her face was hidden by the white mask, everyone present could see the anger she radiated clearly just from her stern voice.

"O-one of them woke up earlier than we had predicted... And stole a blade from used to slit his friend's throat in order to stop them from giving us information... He also came after us afterward with the unknown weapon similar to a flintlock he pulled out and..." The agent who was making a report was then interrupted by someone.

"And I took care of it."

The voice does not have any signs of respect towards the superior in front of him.

The owner of that voice was a girl. Light brown pupils, violet hair styled in a short, spiky, fanned ponytail. Tan trenchcoat over her fishnet body suit from her neck to her thigh and a dark orange mini-skirt.

That currently 15 years old girl is Anko Mitarashi. A member of team Orochimaru in the past and currently serving under accelerator's order.

She was said to be a spy for Konoha despite Orochimaru dispatching Kabuto to the village too.

Even though in the original timeline she is not supposed to be on Orochimaru's side, this time due to the butterfly effect, is different.

"Is there something you'd like to say about it?" To say she doesn't have any respect for the current executive, Rimuru, was an understatement.

Accelerator may have told them to listen to anything the executive desired, but being told to sacrifice a comrade in order to catch some hostages!?

'The youngest executive of Root aside from Accelerator-sama... She's probably just a bitchy girl who can only tell others what to do.' that was what Anko is thinking right now.

"I see... No, not at all." Rimuru stated completely absorbing back the aura she emitted before.

And joyfully, she says, "You defeated some fearsome unyielding enemy, and protected your comrades... Anko-chan... Absolutely splendid. Without your powers, they won't be able to defeat such a powerful enemy on their own with a single blow..."